Chapter 40

Chapter 40 Island Life Diary

    In Yao Qiong's memory, You Jingxiao hadn't spoken to her in this tone for a long time.

    So she endured and endured, and finally did not say the provocative words.

    That's all, Professor You is not in good health, and he is more reluctant to die, she has to understand him.

    "I'll pay attention next time."

    Seeing Yao Qiong's promise, You Jingxiao felt a little relieved.

    He knows her character of desperate Sanniang too well. Now that they are in a peaceful age, if she still enjoys taking risks and is used to disregarding life and death, how can he bear the possible consequences.

    Since the news of Yao Qiong's disappearance came, he had been in a daze for a month, which made his already weak body worse.

    If it wasn't for the accidental interception of the coordinates sent by Yao Qiong's optical brain, he would probably be a walking dead now.

    When he was chatting with Yao Qiong that day, she mentioned that since the alliance has coordinate points, they will come over at any time.

    You Jingxiao told Yao Qiong at the time that no, because there was only one spaceship.

    But in fact, You Jingxiao knows that even if the Alliance still has ten or twenty identical spaceships, before the hope of survival is very slim, no one will log in and start it like him.

    When he boarded the spaceship, he was in the mood of living to death.

    What's more, the most important thing is that You Jingxiao changed the navigation system after the spacecraft was launched.

    And the coordinates in the hands of the alliance are the coordinates leading to a certain earth-like planet they had previously monitored.

    Those selfish guys, full of fat, will never leave the hope of life to those who are really useful for human survival even if it is really the time of life and death.

    That being the case, the coordinates he left are already doing the best of humanity.

    All the guests were wearing radios, so the conversation between Yao Qiong and You Jingxiao was clearly heard by everyone.

    "Are you hurt?"

    "It's okay..."

    "Did you forget something?"

    "Uh, I'll pay attention next time."

    [Although they said it in a vague way, I blindly guess that God Yao promised you before Jing Xiao didn't let himself get hurt...! ! ! ]

    [Family, they are a little sweet, woo woo woo. ]

    [Help, do you have a feeling that your lover above AUO is not satisfied? ]

    [So this is the reason why the male fifth came to the variety show! ? ]

    [I got it, I got it again, I can get 800 pairs of cps a day. ]

    [If scientists can publish papers, I can submit fifty SCI papers a year. ]

    [No, I'm surprised. Just now Ye Xu and Yao Shen beheaded you and you called him crazy, but now that Ning Shuang scratched Yao Shen's face, no one said it? ? ? ]

    [The double standard should not be too obvious. ]

    [What is it that you speak so harshly, Shuangshuang must not have done it on purpose. 】