Chapter 58

Chapter 58 Earth Life Diary

    "Twelve Days to Survive in the Wild" is the program group that invited Yao Qiong to work when she was still participating in a romance show on Jiangqiao Island.

    When Yao Qiong and You Jingxiao went to a secret base together ten months ago, she thought her job was going to be ruined.

    But opportunities are sometimes better than being caught up early.

    Yao Qiong and You Jingxiao's isolation review period was originally one year, but because You Jingxiao helped the country achieve technological breakthroughs in different fields many times and achieved welcome results, the isolation review period for the two was terminated ahead of schedule.

    Of course, only quarantine review is over.

    Then, You Jingxiao left the base and went to a secret research institute, and Yao Qiong contacted the program team of "Twelve Days of Survival in the Wild" after completing a certain secret mission.

    During Yao Qiong's disappearance, the show was put on hold for half a year due to various issues such as funding, guests, venue, and safety.

    Later, the director of the program group introduced new investment and started again.

    After they were released by Yao Qiong, they originally planned to invite a famous foreign survival expert, but they failed to sign a contract because they did not agree with the other party's schedule.

    As a result, at this time, Yao Qiong, who had no news for more than half a year, suddenly contacted them again.

    So, everything went with the flow.

    After taking a short vacation, Yao Qiong flew directly to the location of the program crew, and together with them surveyed the location to be filmed.

    Of course, Yao Qiong did not run out to work alone.

    There were two people from Guoan with her, and one of them was the leader of the man in black who stopped her and You Jingxiao outside.

    The leader is Lao Cheng, and the other Yao Qiong is Xiao Ye.

    Their task is to monitor Yao Qiong's whereabouts.

    However, the relationship between the three on the surface is not the relationship between monitoring and being monitored.

    The two of them didn't know how to do it, they sneaked into the program group, and were assigned to Yao Qiong's side, responsible for listening to her orders and doing some filming work.

    As for the prey that came to his door, how could Yao Qiong let it go for nothing.

    In the past few months, in the program group, along with Yao Qiong's reputation for being capable and ruthless, there are also the reliability of Lao Cheng and Ono.

    Because no matter how outrageous things are, as long as Yao Qiong entrusts them with it, the two of them can always find a way to complete it.

    Lao Cheng and Xiao Ye scolded Yao Qiong many times in private.

    After Yao Qiong got used to being manipulated by others, when Yao Qiong heard that the two guests did not intend to come to her, her first reaction was to call Xiao Ye.

    But before Ono said these two words, she remembered that she was recording a program now.

    Forget it, let's do it ourselves.

    So Yao Qiong put away the rope, dried her feet and put on her shoes, looked around, and immediately walked towards the depths of the jungle.

    After several months of training by the director team, she is now a little used to talking to the camera.