Chapter 35

Chapter 35 Island Life Diary

    The lovely and lively dolphins keep jumping out of the water, and the splashed sea water looks sparkling under the gentle moonlight, like scattered pearls, which are of different sizes but all emit the same gorgeous brilliance.

    This miraculous scene attracted the attention of other guests. Everyone put down what they were doing, rolled up their skirts or trouser legs, and walked down to the sea, wanting to get close to these magical little creatures.

    But not long after they approached, these dolphins swam away in groups.

    While the other guests were still looking at the sea in despair, praying for the dolphins to come again, Yao Qiong silently went back to the shore, nestled on the beach chair, and followed the news of You Jingxiao under the cover of the armrest.

    - still not happy

    he asks.

    Yao Qiong tried her best to hide the smile on her lips, and asked him: How did you do it?

    You Jingxiao said: Make a slight improvement on your previous method.

    Yao Qiong didn't believe it: slightly?

    You Jingxiao had no choice but to say: For me, it is indeed "slightly".

    This guy.

    Yao Qiong finally couldn't help showing a shallow smile.

    You Jingxiao, who has been following the live broadcast, immediately sent a message: Are you not angry?

    Picking at the end of her eyebrows, Yao Qiong replied: I have never been angry.

    You Jingxiao on the other side of the optical brain, seeing this, slightly raised the corner of his mouth: Yes, our Commander Yao has always been the most composed.

    Yao Qiong curled her lips: each other, Professor You.

    At this time, the guests who went to the sea to watch the dolphins came back one after another, Yao Qiong put away his optical brain, stood up and went to barbecue with everyone.

    With this short time difference, she didn't see You Jingxiao's new message:

    - You don't have to bring me breakfast tomorrow morning.

    Tonight's barbecue dinner includes lamb, beef, grilled fish, and various fresh vegetables, such as mushrooms, eggplants, enoki mushrooms, potatoes, coriander...

    From beginning to end, Yao Qiong's mouth never stopped.

    Her mind is full of: delicious, delicious, how can it be so delicious.

    She even drank beer, which had a mellow malt aroma, which was completely different from the bad alcohol she had tasted before.

    Of course, out of habit, Yao Qiong only drank a cup and didn't touch it again.

    But unlike Yao Qiong, the guests who haven't eaten these things for a long time all opened their stomachs tonight. Even Ye Xu and Ning Bing, who lost the mission, were allowed to drink.

    After drinking for three rounds, everyone who had obviously become more emotional relaxed a lot.

    But compared to everyone's relaxation, Ning Bing and Xun Mo seemed a little preoccupied.

    Duan Li, who has always been an active little expert, held up a wine bottle and organized everyone to play wine table games together. During the period, Yao Qiong, who couldn't even play a wine table game, surprised everyone.