Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Island Survival Diary

    Compared with Zi Kexi, Xun Mo and Ning Bing seemed much more courageous. Although a little trembling, they still got off the plane smoothly by their own strength.

    As the helicopter turned its propellers and left above their heads, Yao Qiong asked Zi Kexi, "You still don't want to do the mission?"

    Zi Kexi blinked.

    In fact, if she can stay with Yao Qiong all the time, she doesn't seem to have anything to fear, and the task should be easy, right?

    "It's fine now." She scratched her head.     Yao Qiong nodded slightly, and asked the other two: "What about you? Do you

    want to play?"

    Xun Mo gave the classic answer: "It's all here."

She quarreled with Yao Qiong, but she kept silent.

    "Don't you want to play?" Seeing that she was silent, Yao Qiong asked her.

    Ning Bing originally wanted to satirize her subconsciously, but as a result, the words slipped around her mouth, and the exit was much calmer: "What if you don't want to play?"

    Yao Qiong pointed in a direction and replied: "There is an old tree over there , I can help you to hide in the canopy until the end of the game."

    【How did she know? ]

    [The program group has revealed the question? 】

    【No, if you really want to get to the bottom of the question, you must pretend to find it there casually, instead of saying it out loudly. ]

    This answer was surprising, and Ning Bing was stunned: "How do you know?"

    "I have been to the south of the island when I was adventuring on the island before," Yao Qiong briefly explained the reason, "It's safe there, you Do you want to go?"

    "..." Ning Bing turned her head away and replied, "No, I'll be with you."

    Thinking of Yao Qiong's calm face, Ning Bing really couldn't understand.

    Why can she talk to her so calmly after arguing with herself, as if nothing happened?

    Although Ning Bing is arrogant, she is not stupid.

    Although Yao Qiong said in yesterday's mission that taking her was a request of the program group, she would not be stupid enough to think that Yao Qiong said today that she was sent to hide in the canopy because the other party didn't want to see her in today's mission.

    Yao Qiong just took care of everyone and asked them all.

    She seems to be very used to taking care of others.

    But why? Isn't it enough to take care of yourself?

    Taking care of everyone like this, but never saying nice things, not taking credit...

    not everyone will remember her good.

    Everyone will think more, oh, you mean Yao Qiong? She is very powerful, so shouldn't it be natural for her to take care of others?

    As long as you pay a small amount, you will not suffer losses. Because you pay less, you are earning no matter what you get.

    At the same time, when you emphasize that the other party pays too little and you get too little, others will give more.

    "I only know that paying like a fool will only make the white-eyed wolf take it for granted."

    Ning Bing murmured.