Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Pirate Survival Guide

    The starry sky is vast and the universe is deep.

    The sea breeze is very strong tonight, blowing all the tired faces.

    After reading the two letters, Yao Qiong put away the letters one by one, and then looked at the guest seats.

    The question Qin Lie asked Yao Qiong was: Do you think the time of meeting is more important, or fate is more important?

    Yao Qiong thought for a while, and replied: "Of course fate is important."

    Hearing this, Qin Lie immediately knew that he was responding to him.

    With a faint smile on his stern face, he nodded to Yao Qiong.

    So Yao Qiong also smiled calmly at him.

    [This exchange of glances is still a bit sweet. ]

    [Now cp fans are just looking for candy. 】

    【If God Yao knows that You Jingxiao also likes her, this question is an obvious confession. But if Yao Shen hasn't realized it yet, then Brother Lie's question is a bit confusing. ]

    [Oh, Brother Lie, you are too obscure! ]

    [Family, I just searched, and I can only say that You Jingxiao is more secretive than Qin Lie. 】

    【Ah, I'm really crazy, I don't understand what the male five means! ] After

    answering Qin Lie, Yao Qiong looked at You Jingxiao and said, "Well, I should remember it." The

    guests all looked blank.

    You Jingxiao actually didn't say anything in the letter.

    He wrote: The most relaxing and enjoyable day in memory, it was a pleasure to spend it with you. But many good memories from the past are also difficult to cover, and I think you won't let them be covered.

    To test you, do you still remember the Roche limit I told you about?

    Yao Qiong remembered that theory very clearly. Because that is a very old theory.

    At that time, You Jingxiao told her that with the continuous development of human technology, many ancient theories have been proved to be more or less problematic.

    However, there are also some theories that have since been proven to be true.

    "The Roche limit refers to a distance. When the density of planets and stars is equal, the shortest safe distance between them is the Roche limit.

    But when the distance between the first celestial body and the second celestial body is less than the Roche At the limit, the celestial body will be torn apart by the tidal force and become a star ring embracing the second celestial body." [1]

    Yao Qiong just thought about it for a while, and expressed the theory fluently. Then she asked You Jingxiao: "Is that right?"

    After listening, You Jingxiao smiled slightly and agreed to Yao Qiong.

    At this time, Ning Shuang looked at You Jingxiao with some surprise.

    So, he also studied astronomy?

    However, because of the popularity of a certain movie, it is possible for ordinary people to know about this theory.

    Yao Qiong's words left the guests at a loss.