Brawl

In the cave, teebone was meditating. The cave he was in was very large. Teebone smirk an got up. He brings out a red core 

Teebone: okay, let's do this, launch

He spins out the core. It hits a rock and released the Monsuno. His presence loomed over teebone. It growls but calms down.

Teebone: alright, let's work together. Drago, Divebomb launch.

He spins the cores at the red Monsuno claw. They release as drago and divebomb stood by teebone.

Teebone: before you can join, we must reignite that fire in you essence. Attack

Drago and Divebomb attack the Monsuno. We can hear grunts, roars, flashing of light from outside the cave. At the pond spike and gear faced each other.

Spike: are you gonna stand there bro, or are you just fight

Gear: right, I was just figuring out the name for this Monsuno, my first spin.

Spike: relax, it's easy just throw, like this. Neo Teryx, launch

He spins the core, it hits the a rock. Purple energy comes attack revealing Teryx. 

Spike: see man, just let it flow

Gear: alright then...... Horridain launch

He launches the core. it spins to Teryx feet and releases purple energy.

(Horridain is about the size of airswitch when standing up he does with have black eyes and yellow pupils ). Both Monsuno stares at each other and roar. Horridain runs at teryx. Teryx fires multiple barrage of attacks at horridian, who jumps side to side.

Gear: he is fast, amazing

Horridian goes for a slash attack however Teryx flys up. But to his surprise Horridain jumps a land the attack.

Spike: so the new guy got moved, well so do we, Teryx Flare Strike.

Teryx flies high up and fires beams onto the battlefield. Horridian did his best but gets hit.

Gear: Horridian are you alright 

Once the smoke settle Horridian gets up and nods to him. 

Gear: ok, use tribal crusher

Horridian gets up and fires energy orbs from each mouth. Teryx dodge run but gets hit by the others.  Horridian jumps and tackles the neo Monsuno down.  They each dish multiple attacks at  one another. The spinners notice their Monsuno energy were getting low.

Spike: looks like we got time for one more move

Gear: agreed(and time to show their true power)

Spike: Teryx, Soaring Tempest

Teryx roars and flies up and charges at Horridain with a drill attack. Teryx closes in while the two wait.

Gear: now

He calls out the move and Horridain eyes go purple, we see a bright flash of light. The battle ended with Teryx retiring to his core.

Spike: wicked bro, that move was off the chain, didn't know a Monsuno could do that

Gear: each Monsuno is different, you just need to find it, like with you an Teryx, his power is clearly in his howling attacks. And you did him quite well.