Streak

-Cloud Carrier

The scene takes place within the training room. We see blue waves of explosions. The force was so powerful that the room began to shake. Then we see a Monsuno hit the wall. It was hyper charger as he roared. Energy orbs emerge from his antlers and shot across the field. They make contact with a Monsuno but he blocks them. From the smoke, airswitch flies up and fires a barrage at a Monsuno. That Monsuno tanks the attacks and fires off an ice attack. It freezes airswitch as he hits the ceiling.

Dax: oi, we're getting us but kicked on the princess.

Jinja: just keep fighting, charge, tow trap

Charger fires the attack and hooks a Monsuno. But charger is the one that is pulled in and is hit by an attack.

Dax: so much for that, Airswitch, hurriclaw!

Airswitch roars and flies at the monsuno, turning into a tornado. He tackles the Monsuno, only sliding it back as that Monsuno tackles the airswitch down. The Monsuno growls before we see Neo Quickforce fly around. Quickforce fires the projectiles at the Monsuno.

Bren: you guys should work on teamwork, right Beyal

Beyal: yeah, glowblade

Glowblade fires off multi mallet at the Monsuno. The four Monsuno gathered together, facing a massive smoke cloud. Then they hear clapping, it came from Chase Suno.

Chase: nice job guys, but lock needs more practice than that. Lock!

From the smoke Lock emerges, hyper evolved and ready to attack. Lock charges after the Monsuno. Charger runs at Lock. when they collide, Lock lifts Charger into the air and throws him. When he lands, lock fires energy orbs from his spikes that collide with charger. The force made his return to his core.

Jinja: oh man

Glowblade slashed the lock with his blade. But lock grabs his head and slams him downs. Lock grabbed glowblade tail and swings him around. Lock spot quickforce as he fires his Mach missile. Lock uses glowblade to block the attack and damage the monsuno. Lock swings and throws Glowblade into quickforce. As they fall lock fires off his jaw of light, the beam makes engulfed the two. The attack returns the Monsuno to their cores.

Bren: so much for teamwork

Beyal: Indeed

Dax: alright looks like it's just you and me suno.

Chase: I couldn't agree more

Dax: Airswitch energy swords

Airswitch flies towards lock swords at the ready

Chase: lock, slam ram

Lock courses with energy and charges as well. The two Monsuno collide as an explosion engulfed them. The smoke subsided as both Monsuno stood, Airswitch then falls to the ground.

Dax: rats, Airswitch returns

Airswitch returns to his core as Lock Roared into the sky.

Chase: nice job big guy, you are definitely in fighting shape

Dax: I got to admit the dude is back in fighting shape

Jinja: he did beat all of our Monsuno

Beyal: their bond has been healed

Bren: and who knows maybe they're strong enough to beat Teebone and Drago

Everyone looks at Bren when he made that stupid remark.

Dax: smooth glasses real smooth