Downpour

It's been days since Teebone got word from the others that they obtained the fragments. And dealt with the other members of team core tech. Teebone was on his own mission, he was looking for a spot to transform this new Monsuno.  Unlike Teryx, he was a newly launch core. But this one was different, from what teebone saw he was strong, and drago sensed it too. But that was a mission from another time. Teebone was searching for his old team. Especially with what's been happening: the fragments, Eklispe and Zap. 

Teebone: I need to tell them, warn, I'm afraid how far he'll go for her.

He set the coordinates of where one of his friends. Hearing rumors about a hunter with a special beast. The last location was in a skyscraper city.  He makes his way to city. A couple hours have pass and teebone arrived at the city. This city was known for its rainy weather. The ship lands outsude of town and teebone walks out.  He walks around an notice the fog that surrounds the city.

Teebone: I didn't know it was foggy too, but first things first, finding the others

Teebone walks around town. He heads into a shop. He walks past several people, they kind that seem like they know what's going on. He makes his way to the store owner.

Owner: your not from around here are you

Teebone: nope, but I want answers 

Owner: what you need

Teebone: I'm looking for a hunter, the one with a special beast

Owner: you sure you want to be messing with that kind of trouble.

Teebone: trust me when I say I know this trouble

The owner eyes his cores and nods.

Owner: well for you information, the hunter left a few days ago, bragging about searching for a special prize. Said she was going to [location]

Teebone: thanks

Teebone walks out, not knowing some of people were eying him. Teebone walk down an alley. Soon sensing someone was following him. Teebone heads to a warehouse. Teebone waited for them to enter, only seeing they were a bunch of thugs, some being apart of grandma future spin go tournament.

Teebone: can I help you gents

Thug: oh yeah, those cores you got could spread a hefty price on the black market. 

Teebone: no, I don't think so. 

Thug: then we'll have to do this the hard way

The thug and his group launched their cores. They spin and hit the wall. The Monsuno burst out, they were nearly clones of storm's Monsuno, in Eklispe color. They smirk as the Monsuno looked over teebone.

Teebone: oh well, you wanted this.

He spun out a core and out came divebomb. 

Teebone: sick em boy

Outside the warehouse, massive glow of light shined from the inside. Then red light. The thugs quickly ran out. Teebone walks out as he looks at divebomb.

Teebone: sorry they weren't much of a challenge, next time, return

Divebomb returns an walks off. Not seeing two figures in the corner.

???: are you sure we should be tangling with that guy, professor wanted us to keep a low  profile

???2: I know, I know but from what I've seen. We need to take this guy.

Location changed by team wild logo.

On the cloud carrier, Jeredy suno was still scanning the last fight between lock and drago, along with the new information with the new Teryx.