Ghost

In the desert region, a coyote was hunting a rabbit. It chases one into a corner. About to attack until  it hears something loud. And closing in. The coyote runs off as storm chopper with blue color. It flies heading to a location, very fast,

Chase: wow dad, what's the rush, I haven't seen out you lab for a few days and today you want me to help investigate something.

Jerdy: sorry chase, as you know, ever since Commander Trey gave me the information on a figure with a powerful Monsuno.  I deduced that it's teebone.

Chase: teebone?! oh yeah.

Chase remembered their interaction. And his Monsuno, drago. 

Chase: and here I thought things would be smooth sailing since Eklispe and Charlemagne were locked up.

Jeredy: we all thought the worse was over after the droog incident. But right now we need to focus on finding teebone. now that he recruited more into his team.

Chase: no kidding, I'm surprised to hear spike back after the spin go tournament, and with this new guy gear. Still surprised to see a splitting Monsuno 

Jeredy: yes, the fact that it's possible, shows that teebone has more skills than just in Monsuno battles.

Chase: well he's no match for me a lock, but anyway dad, where are we heading.

Jeredy: base on the research, Teebone visited this place. Though for a brief amount of time, I believe he left a clue to where he can be found, or where he has been.

Chase: alright, it's nice to know where my "old" friend been up to.

The chopper flies to the location.  Once landed, the location was a deserted town, a big ghost town.

Chase: oh krag, talk about a ghost town

Jeredy: let's get started on our investigations. 

The two started searching. Chase looked around notice an old bank vault. He walks inside and sees the build up if dust.

Chase: my this looks worse then Bren's room...[laughs] yeah right

He then sees a something  in the bank vault. He goes inside checks it out. But suddenly the vault door closes, locking him inside.

Chase: hey, okay that's it. Lock.. Launch

He spins the core, it hits a wall and unleashed blue energy.  Outside the back wall was blown away as lock walks out. Chase walks out

Chase: thanks bud, well look at that

A lizard scurries off from the vault. 

Chase: guess the only thing was just a lizard. Let's keep searching lock.... Lock

Lock starts to walk off. Chase quickly follows an rides on top of him. Jeredy was searching around when he notice lock was walking. He decides to follow. Lock had led them to the a mine shaft.

Jeredy: chase, is everything alright 

Chase: yeah dad, but somethings up with lock, next minute he's busting me out of a vault, next thing he eyes this mine.

Jeredy: hm, perhaps lock sees something we don't 

Jeredy was right. From lock perspectives, he seeing the aura of drago, glowing at him. Lock remembers their first fight, the beat down delivery to him, by drago.  Lock growls and roars.

Chase: woah easy lock. I'm thinking there's something in this cave

Jeredy: you maybe right chase, we should investigate.