Speed

In the steel mill, teebone was meditating in a secret room. An in his hands was the red core. He was struggling as he was trying to bond with him.

Teebone: please trust me

The core started to resist his words, it shook in his hand. The core released and the Monsuno eyes shined in the dark. Teebone look at him.

Teebone: please my friend, you don't have to push yourself to the limit

The Monsuno slash the floor by teebone left, but he didn't budge.

Teebone: your a strong Monsuno, strongest of you mind, before the dino Monsuno came. And what did he do, he tossed you aside, keeping you in a vault. I don't want that for Monsuno. Join me, and together Monsuno can truly bond.

Teebone extends his hand. The Monsuno raised his claw ready to attack, but slowly puts it down. he leans close to teebone face and blows air at him.

Teebone: thank you, return

The Monsuno returned to its core. Teebone walks out the room an saw spike looking around. Spike spotted a picture. He grabbed it, seeing it was teebone, and three others. Then saw another of teebone and drago looking at each other, and spike could've swear that teebone's eyes were glowing.

Spike: woah

Teebone: hey spike you good

Spike: yeha bro I'm good, so what's big thing we gonna do.

Teebone: well I'll say the next big thing would probably find more team mates

Spike: so who would be the next member.

Teebone ponders but then he sees his computer activate. 

Spike: that's a fine computer teebone

Teebone: yeah, but not that good

He walks to it an noticed he was getting a message. He logs in and search for the person who sent the messages location. But he couldn't find it. Like the computer didn't want him to. The message was. "Do you want to find the Stealth Jet"

Teebone: my stealth jet

Spike: yo spike, what's the stealth jet

Teebone: it's a jet me and Jeredy suno made in the past. A jet that could disappear without a trace. The perfect ride

Spike: sweet

Teebone: yeah, but I remembered Charlemagne took away the jet. And I've heard it was turned to scrap for the cloud carrier upgrade. But now

Spike: it beats staying here all day

Teebone: your right alright let's go.

They get up and he spun his core. Later divebomb flew out with spike and teebone onto. If the message was true then this will be the last time they'll be at the steel mill, for awhile. 

Location changed brought to you by team core tech.

They arrive to a place near in the lowlands. The land an let divebomb return. They set onto the location, it was a hidden storm base set up awhile to keep artifacts and tech.  But there it was guarded by Dax and beyal. 

Dax:[leaning back in a chair] oh monkfish, this bites, first this teebone fella sneaks into our base. And second, he gives our Monsuno a beating with his own Monsuno, what was his name again

Beyal:[meditating] his Monsuno name was drago, and I could sense his bond was strong. 

Dax: well next time we see him, air switch will take him out.  What about you monkfish