y/n's profile (as of right now)

Before you get too attached to Y/n's character profile, let me remind you that it's only temporary. She's a work in progress, like a first draft that needs a lot of editing. And just to be clear, this version of Y/n is way too unrealistic to ever be implemented in-game. So while you won't be able to play as the ultimate powerhouse that is Y/n, you can still enjoy her journey through the story. Who knows, maybe she'll get nerfed in a later update.

name: y/n l/n
rarity: 5*
element: none
weapon: technically none but does her phone count?

name: y/n l/nrarity: 5*element: noneweapon: technically none but does her phone count?

(A.N - disclaimer: i'm not a professional artist, so please don't judge me too harshly for the questionable quality of this drawing. i did my best to provide a reference for the splash art, but i apologize in advance for any nightmares you may have about her hands. feel free to customize y/n's appearance to your heart's content - change her hair, skin color, eyes, or even her body type. just don't make her look too good, or i might get jealous.)

level: 1/100
hp: 700
atk: 10
def: 35
crit rate: 5%
crit dmg: 50%
elemental mastery: 0

talents unlocked
normal attack - punching
When it comes to martial arts, Y/n is as clueless as a toddler in a library. In fact, Y/n's idea of a "fight" usually involves avoiding conflict altogether. But when push comes to shove and Y/n is unarmed, she resorts to good old-fashioned fist-fighting. Unfortunately, her punches are about as effective as a feather in a hurricane, thanks to her current weak physique.

But don't count Y/n out just yet! As she levels up, her punches will pack a more powerful punch. And when she has weapons equipped, her attacks become even more deadly as she learns new and improved techniques. So watch out, enemies - even without experience, Y/n is a force to be reckoned with!

level up -> punching deals more dmg
different attacks for specific weapons also increase as you level up the normal attack.

skill - scavenging
Y/n is very resourceful. She can take anything she finds in the wild and turn it into a weapon of mass destruction. Need a trap set? She's got it covered. Want a new weapon on the fly? No problem. Trying to spy on your enemies? Y/n's got you covered. Need to blend in with the crowd? She's a pro at going undercover and infiltrating. And if you need a vehicle to explore the terrain faster, Y/n can whip one up in no time.

But don't get too excited. Y/n can only make an item if she's already used a knowledge capsule on how to make it. And those capsules aren't exactly lying around. You'll have to buy them from the 'shop' app on her phone.

level up -> crafting speed increases, stealth increases, vehicles can go for longer, chance of errors decreases, weapons deal more bonus dmg & breaks less easily.

burst - hacking
Y/n's fingers dance across her phone screen, and suddenly, reality bends to her will. The world glitches and shudders for a moment, and Y/n can't help but smirk. To her enemies, that split-second of chaos is all it takes to strike fear into their hearts. They know they're up against someone who can manipulate the very fabric of their world, and they're left trembling in her wake. But for Y/n's allies, that same glitch is a sign that victory is already in the bag. They know that with Y/n on their side, they've got a one-way ticket to success.