1 - i have completed genshin impact

The sun had just begun to peek over the horizon, and I was already awake, snuggled up in my blankets like a burrito. My laptop was open to Microsoft Teams, where my online class was in progress, but I had yet to even brush my teeth. I couldn't help but feel a sense of comfort in the familiarity of my routine, as if every day was just another piece of a larger puzzle that I had already solved.

As I played Genshin on my dad's iPad, I found myself effortlessly switching between the game and my class, multitasking like a pro.

"Y/n, question three?" my teacher prompted, clearly fed up with my shenanigans.

I paused my game for a moment to recall the answer, my memory as sharp as a knife. "Easy," I thought, before returning my attention to my commissions.

"Can you turn the camera on for me please?" The teacher asked, her voice laced with frustration.

In your dreams, teach.

'oh no, the camera is broken! i am so sorry miss', I typed onto the chat, then I slammed my computer shut. It's seven in the morning, and I am way too sleep deprived for this.

Despite being the star pupil with the highest grades of the year, the teacher had long since given up trying to reign in my rebellious attitude, opting instead to let me do as I please.

And so, I returned to my beloved game, navigating the fantastical world of Teyvat with ease. As a versatile player, I relished the challenge of switching up my teams, and was just a mere 100xp away from reaching the coveted AR60 milestone.

With a commission in the Guili Plains beckoning, I teleported there with the eagerness of a child on Christmas morning, eager to vanquish a hillichurl camp.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity of grinding, I achieved my goal. AR60, at last!

Filled with a giddy sense of excitement, I nearly dropped my phone in my haste to text my friend Cleo, basking in the glory of my accomplishment.

lil sis

y/n
cleo
cleo
cleo
cleo
cleo

Cleo
what.

y/n
guess what
i have completed genshin impact
now you owe me ice cream

CleoOMG???i concedeice cream on the way 🍦having fun with the 150 primogem reward?

Cleo
OMG???
i concede
ice cream on the way 🍦
having fun with the 150 primogem reward?

y/n
oh, so much fun
i played genshin for 700 days
just to get 3 debate clubs :D
totally grateful for it!

Cleo
lmao
did u just left the teams meeting?
cuz same lol

y/n
WAIT FR HAHAHA
i dont blame u
that class is trash
i swear i learn more from reading textbooks than from that class
wanna farm artefacts together for bowlcutfandangoboi?