Chapter 22

A/N HEY GUYS QUICK AN HERE. UM, THE COKE THING AT THE TOP IS ONE OF THE MANY AMAZING THINGS MY FRIEND ToTheMoon18 MAKES. SHE MAKES A LOT OF COVERS THAT ARE, AS YOU CAN SEE SO GOOD, SO IF U NEED HELP WITH MAKING A COVER FOR UR BOOK JUST VISIT HER PAGE AND SHE'LL BE GLAD TO HELP!
.................................................................

C O L L I N S

I was sitting in the car with Luke driving, and had a blindfold over my eyes. Now I felt like I was going to prom and being kidnapped at the same time.

"Are we there yet?" I asked for the millionth time, playing with my bracelets.

"Almost." He replied, and I could hear his sweet smile in his voice.

"Where are we going?" I was probably the most impatient person in the world but hey, give me a break. I'm wearing a freaking blindfold.

"Somewhere, you'll see." Another vague answer.

"Seriously Luke, I feel like I'm being kidnapped for heaven's sake." I laughed, now playing with the blindfold.

"Okay, we're here now." I felt him park the car as the engine came to a stop.

He opened up my door and took off my blindfold.

"We just have to walk a little 'till we get there. So, keep your eyes shut." He instructed.

We walked together, me clutching his arm for support as I walked with my eyes squeezed shut.

"Okay, open your eyes."

My eyes lit up when I saw the gleaming sign in front of me.

"No way." I looked up at him. "No freaking way!" I started laughing and I playfully punched him.

"What? It's one of my favourite places in the world and I know you love it too so I thought why not? Since we both love it then I thought it fit perfectly with the whole romantic theme." He chuckled.

"I can't believe I got so dressed up for Panda Express." I joked.

"Well trust me, you won't regret it."
We walked into the restaurant and Luke said something to the man at the front, too quiet for me to here.

"Oh, but of course, Mr and Mrs Hemmings." I giggled at the names that the man called us, only because Panda Express isn't a formal restaurant, yet he made it sound so fancy.

It was only then I realized that the restaurant had no one in it at all.

"You reserved the whole restaurant?" I asked, still in shock.

"Too much?" He winced.

"No! No not at all!" I answered quickly, not wanting to offend him.

"Okay, good." We followed the man up to the balcony and I almost screamed at the sight in front of my eyes.

"Oh my gosh Luke! It's so beautiful! Did you do all of this yourself?!" I squealed.

The whole place was decorated head to toe. There were lights hanging on strings across the top, and small jars filled with little tea lights. It was absolutely magical.

"Yeah." He answered, a small smile on his face.

We sat down at a table for two, a case of assorted flowers set in the middle.

"Wow, I never knew Panda Express could be so fancy." I commented sarcastically.

"Shut up." He smiled.

"What can I get for you?" The waiter asked us. I was busy admiring the setting and I didn't realize that Luke was ordering for us.

"We'll order a whole Orange Chicken and..." He leaned over to the waiter and spoke in a hushed voice ."A side of sparkling champagne." And with a wink, the waiter left to go get our order.