Chapter 17

A/N EXPECT A NEW PERSON'S POV AND SUSPENSE IN THIS CHAPTER...

C O L L I N S

I woke up with a massive headache. I rubbed my temples and stumbled into the bathroom to get the Advil. I downed one along with a swallow of water to make the pain go away.

"Good morning!" I turned around to face Luke with a smirk on his face.

"Hey," I replied weakly.

"I told you you'd be hungover." He chuckled, bringing me into a hug.

"When did you tell me that?" I mumbled, taking in his scent of cologne and burying my face into his chest.

"Last night when I tucked you in," He chuckled again. "Don't you remember?"

"Everything is kind of blurry."

Whenever I try to remember anything from last night, I get something, but it fades away quickly.

"Well, according to Calum, you got into a fight with Ashton and punched her out. And then you were talking to Edward but Calum wasn't able to catch what you said." Luke explained.

"I actually punched Ashton? And won the fight I was in with her? No one wins a fight with her!" I exclaimed, holding up a hand that Luke high fived.

"And I was drunk too!" I laughed.

"Yeah, that's pretty awesome." Luke commented.

"Where were you?" I realized he didn't say anything about me with him.

He rubbed the back of his neck, looking away from me. "Uh-"

"Hey guys! Are you going to eat breakfast or what?" Calum called from downstairs.

"Oh yeah, Calum and I made breakfast while you were sleeping. If we don't get any now, there won't be any left." Luke joked, leading me downstairs.

"Okay!" I followed him to the smell of sizzling bacon, forgetting about the question I had just recently asked.
...
"So what do you guys want to do now?" I asked after breakfast.

We had just, well, I just finished clearing up the dishes and we were all sitting on the couch.

I heard someone's phone ring suddenly and found out a second later it was Calum's.

"Uh, hold on a sec guys. I need to answer this."

He left the room to go into the kitchen. I didn't hear much, just his muffled voice.

Then he started giggling and I heard a "really?!" but that was about it. He emerged from the kitchen, off the phone, and sat back down on the couch.

"That was fast," Luke pointed out.

"So what do you guys want to do?" I repeated my question.

"Well, I'm meeting up with someone now, so I guess you guys can go do something together." Calum suggested.

"Who was on the phone that you're now hanging out with?" Luke asked nosily.

"Just an old friend, I guess." Calum shrugged.

"Oh okay," Luke answered then looked at me. "So Col, what do you want to do today?"

I sighed. I hate deciding on things. "Well, I feel like I always pick something so how about you pick something this time?" I put on him.

"How about a picnic? It seems nice outside." Luke suggested.

"Yeah let's go!" I squealed. I love picnics. "I'm gonna go get ready!" I went to bolt up the stairs but someone caught my wrist.