Chapter Twenty

"No visitors she is sleeping! I will call security! I do not care who you are, patients come first!" Dora threatened waking me up. As I stirred and went to move from Eric's side he mumbled in his sleep, a light snore being released. He must've been exhausted to sleep through this.

"I will see her! I do not care if she is asleep!" William demanded. Oh no. I flicked Eric in the nose causing him to instantly sit up, falling off the bed. I would've laughed if not for the yelling outside my door. Eric heard it instantly and pulled aside the curtain and opened the door. Silence fell over the group at his appearance. If Dora knew he was in here, she didn't let on but I don't think much got past that nurse.

"She is awake Alpha" Eric dropped his head slightly though I think it was hide the yawn, his voice was still sleepy and judging from the title he used on William, Dora must be a were too. Seconds later William was beside the bed and my eyes drank his handsome face in. It felt like years since I had seen him and every inch of my body was eager for his touch. He hesitated, looking at me as if trying to decide if I was real or not. My heart started pounding in my chest as anxiety became heavy in the pit of my stomach. He moved confidently to the side of the bed, his blue eyes dark as they locked onto mine. The desire showing in them made me shiver and anticipate what was to come so much more.

"I have never wanted to see those beautiful eyes as much as I have in the last six bloody days" he muttered, his hand went behind my head as he forced me against him, not that he needed to use much effort as my body willingly glued itself against him. His breath was hot on forehead and I closed my eyes waiting for his lips to find mine. A moan of need surfaced from the back of his throat as my tongue teased his. The heat flooding between I leaned up closer to him, my arms wrapping around his neck.

"She is in recovery you know" Finn's taunting voice interrupted us and thankfully my arms stayed around Williams neck otherwise Finn would probably be on the floor. Taking a breath our foreheads rested together for a moment as my heart was still in over drive. Thankfully Dora had since taken off the heart monitor or I would have died from embarrassment at the beeps by now. My cheeks went as pink as my lips, which felt pumped up from the beating they had just received.

"Hello Finn" I said sarcastically trying to move from William to see my support team. The next two hours were spent joking around. No one mentioned what had happened and even Freddy was in a good mood. I could feel his accept of me and our bond strengthening. I knew I could probably hug him now and even though he'd still freak out, he'd accept it. William had positioned himself beside me on the bed and finally tiring I slowly leant harder against him, my eyelids threatening to close.

"Ok Miss Lowell needs her rest you lot. My shift finishes at twelve and she needs to have her lunch before I go" Dora came in and took over, shooing the guys out one by one. Eric and William the last.

"Thank you for everything Eric" I gave him another hug to the displeasure of William who glared at him the whole time. Ignoring him I smiled warmly at Eric as he left, and I prayed he would sleep now.

"Dora, do you mind if we have a minute?" I asked innocently. She looked between us unimpressed and nodded.

"No funny business" she demanded and closed the curtain as she left. William was above me in seconds, trailing kisses along my jaw and down my neck. It was so easy to be lost in the moment but something was nagging me in the back of my mind.

"Stop" I moaned as his hand slipped under the hospital gown, sparks lingering across my stomach as it crept higher.

"No" he mumbled, blocking my protests with his mouth with claimed mine again.  But Dora would be back soon and I had to do this. I managed to pull away and grabbing his hands fought to pull them off me. He was not making it easy.