Chapter Twenty Eight

I wasn't alone. My eyes opened quickly, adjusting to the faint light that filtered through from the outside. I spied a familiar shadow looking out the window. My heart picked up its pace as the steady flow of pins and needles started pumping through my body with every beat. He had finally come to me. Sensing me stirring he turned to look, his blue eyes finding mine and that familiar smile appeared on his handsome face. I sat up, looking at him sleepily. 

"Am I dreaming?" I asked, yawning. A small chuckle escaped him as he came up beside the bed. The pull between us was overwhelming and instinctively I knelt up to greet him. The second our bodies touched I was gone, melting against him I threw off his jacket as I raised my arms, the tank top I had on being pulled off revealing my body to him as he quickly did the same. I ran my hands over his muscular chest, enjoying the sparks that seemed to burn from my fingertips as I traced over every inch of his skin.

He was on top of me with a gentle ease, my legs wrapping around his waist pulling him closer with need, my hands running through the softness of his hair. A primitive growl was heard as his lips slipped along my jaw, down my neck as he moved lower to my chest where my body begged for more. As his lips lingered above my belly button his hands found the edge of my pajama pants slipping them down. Contact was broken for but a second as he did the same, as finally our naked bodies had access to all of each other. His lips met mine with a possessiveness I had been craving, as our movements were in sync everywhere.

"What took you so long?" I whispered into his ear, a gasp following as his hands teased all the right areas, every inch of me broke out in goosebumps as the pleasure only intensified........

Sitting up I was wide-awake, looking around the darkness I was alone. Every fiber of my body was alert as my breaths were shallow and fast and the disappointment at realizing it was a dream broke me. It had been a dream. Wiping the sweat from my forehead I got up and headed to the kitchen. It was nearly two in the morning and I doubted if I would be able to get back to sleep after that. 

Erics soft snores greeted me as I went into his room. He laid in the middle of the king size bed like a starfish, the blankets around his waist.

"Eric. Eeeeeric" I whispered. Nothing. I stalked closer to the bed, not sure if it would be my smartest idea to date, I grabbed a pillow from beside the bed and held it over my head.

"Don't. Even. Think. About" he muttered, rolling over slightly he tapped the bed beside him. I quickly climbed in and curled up beside him enjoying listening to the steady sounds of his breathing. "What?" he groaned, rubbing his face roughly he looked down at where I was laying in the crook of his arm.

"I can't take it anymore. Why hasn't he come for me?" It hurt he hadn't come and found me. Surely he knew where I was. He'd just have to ask Eric or Parker and probably Finn and the others knew too.  It had nearly been a week, where was he?

"He's been keeping busy, the take over gave us a bit to organize and there is the issue of working out what the wi..." he stopped then. I felt his body tense beside me and I leant up on my elbow looking down at him.

"What the what Eric?" I questioned. He quickly turned his back on me, adjusting the pillow to block us.

"Nothing. Goodnight. If you're going to keep talking I'll kick you out back to your own bed" he threatened stubbornly. My interest had been peaked and so decided to try and crack him the old fashioned way and stormed out of his room back to mine. For ten minutes I laid their waiting and nothing. 'Dam him' I thought angrily, I knew there was so much more going on that I had no idea about and I knew it might be better if I didn't. Groaning I threw the covers over my bed and buried myself in my bed, finally going to back to sleep.