XVIII. Kidnapped

Friday February 10th, Night time

They removed the bags from the two cousin's heads and what they saw didn't faze them one bit. A group of teenagers with masks and capes circled the room as a projection of a storm of birds played around the room.

"Who dares breach our inner sanctum?" One of the masked figures spoke. Raven rolled her eyes profusely "You can take the mask off, Bianca" she said almost annoyed
"My hopes just got dashed against the rocks of bitter disappointment" Wednesday whispered to her cousin "our foe was no psychotic killer" Raven looked around the room at the now uncovered faces "More like a bunch of high school clowns" She whispered back, keeping her composure.

"How did you get down here?" Bianca asked, Raven scoffed "I've known about this place far longer than any of you" she said, still feeling riled up from the previous argument she had with Wednesday.
"Rowan showed me" the other Addams said "Left pocket" Xavier looked perplexed but obliged nonetheless. He pulled out a crumpled piece of paper from her pocket. "I tracked the watermark to the Poe statue, I brought Raven with me and she let me solve the riddle"

"Wait, there's a riddle?" A guy with a burn on his forehead asked. "I thought we just snapped twice" "Well, aren't you the brightest in the bunch?" Raven asked sarcastically
"The Nightshades are an elite social club" Bianca specified
"Emphasis on elite" said the same burnt guy "We have roof parties, campouts, the occasional midnight skinny-dip. And Yoko's an amateur mixologist, she makes a killer virgin mojito...It can get pretty wild" Ajax said looking awfully proud "Wow. Do you guys even have a bedtime?" Wednesday asked tauntingly "Last I heard, the Nightshades had been disbanded" she added

"Yeah, the group kind of lost its charter 30 years ago after some normie kid died." Ajax added, Yoko nodded "But we have a lot of wealthy alumni, so Weems looks the other way as long as nobody makes any waves"

"Someone like Rowan?" Wednesday asked "We booted that loser last semester" Bianca answered "Question is, what are we gonna do with them?" She asked almost rhetorically
"Only members are allowed in this library" Xavier looked at the two tied girls in the chairs...one looked extremely bored (Wednesday ) and the other looked almost vexed (Raven)

"I say we invite them to pledge" he proposed "What?" Bianca asked in disbelief "They are a legacy" he argued "After the crap they pulled in the Poe Cup?! there's no way in hell. We talk about not making waves? She's a tsunami and she's a thunderstorm" Bianca protested.

"Just because we beat you at your own game?" Wednesday asked "Let us save you the trouble" Raven began "I'm not interested in joining, and neither is Wednesday" "You're seriously turning us down?" Yoko asked taken aback "Can you believe it?" Raven replied sarcastically "Untie them" Bianca ordered.

"We freed ourselves five minutes ago" Wednesday said as both girls began making their way out.
At one point the guy with the burn on his face (Which Raven recognized as the siren she electrocuted during the Poe) placed himself between the exit and the two cousins.

Raven took a deep breath, trying to contain her nerves. Everything seemed to tick her off today "Listen Kent, today is really not the right day to get on my nerves, and trust me, you are getting on my last one. Do you want me to electrocute you again?" He shook his head profusely and the two girls made their way up the stairs. Wednesday turned towards the group of teens once again
"It's amateurs like you who give kidnapping a bad name" and with that she left.