Chapter Fifteen - Game Over

Score: Love The Way You Lie - Rihanna feat. Eminem

Lydia

I don't push him away. I close my eyes at the sensation of his warm mouth on mine. Flashbacks from the night we drove Diana to the hospital are invading my mind. His hands, his mouth, his eyes, all over my body, the sensation, burned into my memory, now setting my skin ablaze anew.

He reaches behind my back and grabs my ponytail, twisting my head to expose the skin of my neck to his mouth. His teeth graze lightly on my skin, igniting a thousand fires all over my body. I jerk a little at the sensation and a moan escapes my lips. He growls and presses his mouth to mine again, swallowing the sound.

He cups my cheeks and presses his tongue hard inside my mouth. My lips betray my rational mind, again, parting further for him, again. He moans into my mouth, pushing me back until we both hit the counter under the greenhouse windows.

"What are you doing to me, Lydia?" He moans and I completely lose all perception of space and time. Only this very moment exists, only us... only him. I grab a fistful of his shirt and pull him closer, pressing harder against his kiss, moaning, panting, hungry for him.

This is bad, so, so bad!

I haven't felt this lack of control, that I don't want to be in control, for so, so long. I completely let myself go with him, I get lost within Mark, and this is scary as fuck.

I have had my emotions switched off for so long, that their uninvited influx in my mind and body is threatening to take down all of my walls. The walls I have been carefully building for years. I feel like a dam, all of my emotions concealed safely within the tall, thick walls, which are now cracking from the power of my feelings, stirring inside. I am terrified that, if I let these feelings loose, there will be nothing left of me.

Mark pushes me further back, but I can't go any further, because I am pressed between his body and the counter. He grabs me by the waist and lifts me onto the counter.  I hear a loud thud, as one of Diana's lemongrass pots falls crashing to the ground, but I don't care.

I spread my legs open and Mark moves quickly to stand in between them, pressing his body against mine. He reaches with one of his hands for the nape of my head, pressing our lips harder against each other, and I pull him even closer, grabbing onto his shirt. His other hand, which is still on my waist, moves to my thigh now. I kiss him wildly, desperately, and he responds with the same fire. He presses his hips between my thighs and I let out a loud gasp, wrapping my legs around his waist. His hand traces the curve of my thigh, sliding up under my dress. I moan at the sensation of his hand on my bare skin there and press off the counter, lifting my hips towards him, desperate to meet his touch.

"Lydia..." he growls and leaves a wet trail on my neck with his tongue. "I have wanted you for so long, baby..." he says against my ear and my breath catches. I press my hips harder to his, desperate to feel if he is as turned on as I am. When my body finds what it's looking for, he lets out a loud groan.

Too loud.

My hand shoots up to cover his mouth. Everyone is still playing tag, but, even though we are alone out here, literally everyone we know is within a 500-meter radius.

He bites on my palm and I let out a yelp, yanking my hand away from his mouth.

"Don't do that," he says, looking at me. "Don't silence me. I know you want me, too," his hand reaches up my dress to my knickers and his fingers linger a little too long there, the thin piece of lace the only barrier between his fingers and my most sensitive skin. I feel a jolt of electricity shoot through my body and I can't see straight anymore. The sensation is so sweet, yet dangerous, it makes me completely oblivious to the world around us. I grab onto his shirt again, and, this time, I start unbuttoning it feverishly.