Chapter Twenty Five - A Midsummer Night's Dream

Mark

Soundtrack: Sweat - ZAYN

"Let's get you in the shower," I say, looking into her huge eyes. The light from the bedside table is hitting her flushed face, making her skin glow.

She looks like a fucking dream...

I take her hand and we walk to the en suite. I turn the water in the walk-in shower on and wait for it to warm up.

When we walk under the hot spray, I pull her close and let her stand under the water, to keep her warm. I take the shower gel from the niche in the wall and rub some on my hands, before I run them up and down every inch of her body.

When she's all soapy, I pull her into a tight embrace, spreading the soap all over my wet skin.
This is such an intimate moment. I have never experienced this level of intimacy with anyone in my life. Yes, I have showered with girls before, but we'd either only showered, or just fucked. I've never touched anyone like this.

Once we are both covered in bubbles, I press her against the tile under the hot spray and kiss her until all of the foam disappears into the drain and the water starts to run cold.

I turn the shower off and help her step out, handing her a towel, wrapping one around my waist, and we walk out of the bathroom, splattering droplets of water on the carpet.

"I am going to get myself a glass of water." I'm parched. She must be, too. "Do you want one?"

"Sure," she smiles and takes the hand that I am offering her.

We walk down the dark hallway to the kitchen. I steal a glance at her, leaning against the counter, as I open the fridge.

I can't believe what just happened. Never, in a million years, did I think I'd have her calling my name in her bliss.

I can't believe I embarrassed myself that way earlier, though! I hadn't come this fast since I lost my virginity. It was fucking humiliating! I had never been this turned on before, and it was true, what I said, I hadn't had sex in a long time...

I wanted her so much, it fucking hurt, and the moment I felt her soft warmth around me, I was done for...

I hand her a glass of lemon-infused water and lean next to her on the counter. My arm touches her still-wet shoulder and the simple touch sends shivers down my spine. Goosebumps rise on the back of my neck, as I feel a wave of heat ignite a thousand small fires all over my body.

I look at her, trying to convey with my gaze all the emotions that I am feeling at this moment, lust and calm, desire, and admiration for her all mingling into a hot, bubbling, throat-grabbing mess.

I reach with my hand, holding the glass, to the small knot on her chest, holding her towel together. She winces as the cold glass touches her warm skin. I pull the towel off her body, letting it drop to the floor.

I need to see you.

Suddenly shy, Lydia instinctively lifts her arms up to cover her chest. A smile pulls at the edges of my lips. She's feeling shy, despite what we just did...

"You are so beautiful, Lydia," I say softly, my gaze traveling down her naked body. I want to steal the droplets of water, still beading her skin, with my mouth.

I put the glass down on the counter and put my hands on her shoulders, rubbing slowly. She looks up to meet my eyes and I can't resist the temptation to lean down and kiss her, closing the gap between our bodies completely. I turn around so that our chests are touching and cup her face with my hands, deepening the kiss. I can feel her naked body pressing against mine, the towel pooling at her feet.