Acnowledgements and Author's Note

Wow...Just wow...

When I started this account in November 2022, I did not expect I'd be here, at all. I started the account with the idea to read more, and just occasionally write, but THIS BOOK completely took over. It made me laugh, it made me cry, my characters made me do some crazy stuff (like write at 4 am, after waking up for a feed with my baby), and they brought up some of my most (and least favourite) memories from back when I was Lydia'a age.

At some point, I got completely obsessed with finishing this story and it made me want to explore my imagination and the characters' personalities.

With that, Lydia and Mark's story is finished, but the Never Again universe is about to expand. Never Winter Again is already complete, and Never Fall Again and Never Spring Again are coming up, too. If you enjoyed this book, I'm thrilled to let you know that there's more to the story coming up.

I'd like to give special thanks to Pollyf79 , -KaylaWinchester , MiniMoxx , HeidiCarroll , adijhan , binaforreal , melissadyb , Storytellingdude871 , alysunsanders13 , and everyone else, who read, voted and commented on the book, as well as all my silent readers - you are all a massive inspiration!