Chapter 5!

This Chapter will have changing POVs just that you know.

POV: Piper

I could kill Annabeth.

If she wouldn't be my best friend, she'd probably be dead already. So I have this little crush, correction, huge crush on Jason Grace. And Annabeth is just... Ugh

Oh well, now we're at Rachel's having our traditional first day of school sleepover. Reyna and Thalia where searching for snacks. Calypso and Katie argued on wi ch movie to wach, Annabeth was reading, (does that girl ever stop?) while Rachel and Clarisse threw popcorn at her. Hazel was texting with her brother Nico. Shortly said, Chaos as always. 

"Guys, guys, calm down. Let's have our little talk. Circle everyone!", I yelled so everyone could hear me. Everyone stopped what they where doing immediately. Evan Annabeth. "The circle", how we called it, was our little tradition, it's where we told each other everything what was going on in our life at the moment. We all settled down and no one said anything.

Rachel broke the silence. "Soo anything new on soulmates?", she asked into the room while wriggling her eyebrows. "Piper you start" Everyone's heads turned to me. "Well over summer break my tattoo got a little more detailed. And as everyone here already knows Annabeth is annoying. She let me run straight into Jason! Seriously, it was so embarrassing!" Annabeth snickered, so did everyone else. "I really don't know what you see in my little bro", Thalia said through a mouth full of chips.

"What about little princess over here? Anything new Annie?", Clarisse asked gesturing at Annabeth."Don't call me Annie and anyways what do you mean?" "You and that Prissy guy. When did the nicknames happen?", she explained. "You mean Percy?", Annabeth laughed "No way his brain is filled with seaweed, anyways how bout we start the movie?"

POV: Jason

Me and  the boys where having a boysnight like every year one the first day of school. We where at my place since Thalia was at Rachel's. After watching finding Nemo 2 times I took the remote from Percy. He wasn't happy about it. "Hey why'd you do that?" I rolled my eyes at him. "You serious? Frank how's it going with your crush on Hazel?" "I don't have a crush on her I just think she's nice, just like You see Piper.""I blushed while Percy laughed."Frank I didn't know you have such a big crush on Hazel, it's creepy", he said. "Wait, Jason has a crush on Piper? How come I don't know?" Percy was getting the hysterics again. "Of course you don't know since I'm his favorite", Leo said while giving Percy a high-five. Frank Rolls his eyes. 

"Guys your missing the point, I maybe have a little  crush on piper...", every body stopped talking."whoa", Travis broke the silence."He admits it", Connor whispers."Jason you okay? Did you just admit that you have a crush on Piper Mc Lean after years you said you didn't? You kidding?" "Its not that big of a deal", I mumbled. "Not that big of a deal!?", Percy shrieked. "You held this teasing Material from me for weeks! How could you?", he sank to his knees, like I just stabbed him in the back. 

"Where are Thals and the girls staying to night anyway", Travis asks while figeting with his caduceus."You asking cause of Katie right?", Conner said with his usual smirk. "I do not!"

"Do too", Leo joins in the chorus with Connor.

"Do not", Travis defends.

"Do too"...soon everyone joined in evan Nico and that means something.

"Gimme a break", Travis sighs as he finally gives up. "Don't mess with the "Tratie shipper crew" we're unstoppable", Leo said."Leo, that's a terrible Name", Frank tells him. Leo wanted to protest but then sees reason. "Yeah I know"

POV: Katie

"Of course Thalia had to forget her Pyjamas", I muttered while I stood outside of the Graces house freezing. A few minutes ago Thalia had announced that she had left her Pyjamas at home. Since Thalia didn't want to miss out on anything and has a strong Will  we  where forced to go with her. 5 minutes later  we where all standing there freezing waiting until someone opens the door. 

Rachel only lives a few blocks away since she, Thalia, Hazel and their cousin Percy all live in the same street. "What are we Evan doing here?", I asked Hazel who was standing next to me. "Apparently getting set up with her brothers friends behind our backs", Hazel mutters back. "How do you know?" "Well for one I found Pyjamas in her backpack, and second she could have just borrowed some" that makes a lot of sense now. "Why didn't you say anything",   I ask her. Hazel shrugged"She would have found a way to drag us here anyways", that was true as already said Thalia is stubborn.

Then at last someone opened the door.

I forgot when talking about Jason's friends that included Travis Stoll. Well here I was shivering as he stood the leaning in the doorway. I have to say he doesn't look half bad. He has chocolate brown curled and dark blue eyes that always have this mischievous glint in them. I wanted to turn and go straight back to Rachel's house but I couldn't."What are you guys doing here?", he gave me a swift glance then looked away."Thalia forgot her Pyjamas", I blurted out. "So all" he counted us quickly "eight of you had to come?" "Yes now let us in", Thalia shoved past him. This would be a long night.