Chapter 13

Just to make clear I do not own any of the songs or Characters, and I changed Annabeths song.

POV: Piper

"I'll do it!", Conner shouted out. Travis looked at him in surprise "Just trying to defuse the tention", Conner muttered. As I looked around I saw Rachel put wax in her ears, he couldn't be that bad, but I asked her if I could also have some. 

As I looked up I noticed that Travis had joined Connor on the stage, but I couldn't here a word. "WHAT ARE THEY SINGING?", I asked Rachel next to me unaware I was shouting. "WHAT?!", she shouted back, I barely heard her. "I CAN'T HERE THE SONG!", I told her. "WHAT'S WRONG?" "NO THE SONG..." Then I noticed everyone staring at us and remembered the wax.

I was a tomato. I never felt so embarrassed before. Someone behind me took out the wax I swearled around to see Jason standing there, tall and handsome as ever. "I'm sorry, me and Rachel were shouting right?", I asked still pink in the face. "Yeah, I just thought you didn't realise yet so I wanted to help" He said this while he smiled at me and I melted away. "Thanks", I told him. I really didn't want to leave, but I'd better help Rachel before something awkward happens.

Just then I noticed what the Stoll's where singing cause threw the laughing and applause I could make out a really loud "...it go. Can't hold it back anymore, Let it go, Let it Go..." I had to laugh it was typical them and wasn't even half bad. 

Finally Rachel got her wax out. "They are not seriously singing that, are they?", she asked in horror. "I dunno is kinda catchy and you gotta say they are good singers", I answered truthfully. "You can't be serious!", she said rolling her eyes and putting her wax back in. But I noticed her leave the other ear free. I think I even saw her smile as Connor started another chorus of "...Let it go..."

After the Stoll's a few others went up including Chionne. After she had finished a horribly sung song about how beauty is everything (I stopped listening at that) I nudged Hazel in the side. "This is your time to shine golden girl" I smiled at her reassuringly. She took a deep breath and went up on stage. "Okay I'd like to sing "defying Gravity" from wicked, glee cast version. As the musik started, Hazel took a deep breath and then she started to sing.

Something has changed within me, 
Something is not the same
I'm done with playing by the rules of someone else's game... 

I looked over to see Frank staring at her in awe, Nico wasn't so happy about that and nudged him. Frank quickly closed his mouth but I still saw him smiling a little

To late for second guessing,
To late to go back to sleep,
It's time to trust my instincts, close my eyes
and leap!

It's time to try defying gravity,
I think I'l try defying gravity,
kiss me goodbye I'm defying gravity
And you won't bring me down...

Now everyone was vibing with the song, Hazel ist one of the best singers I know. And I know quite a view celebrities since my dads famous. 

I'm through accepting limits
'Cause someone says they're so
Some things I cannot change
But till I try, I'll never know!
Too long I've been afraid of
Losing love I guess I've lost
Well, if that's love
It comes at much too high a cost!

I'd sooner buy,
Defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye
I'm defying gravity
I think I'll try Defying gravity
And you wont bring me down!

I'd sooner buy
Defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye
I'm defying gravity
I think I'll try
Defying gravity
And you won't bring me down!
Bring me down!

Hazel nailed that last high note, she was amazing! Everyone else thought so too cause we all erupted in applause. "Thanks, guys I hope you liked it", Hazel said while getting of stage, she glanced at Frank. He was grinning at her and put his thumbs up. Hazel blushed, but smiled back.

"Who goes next?", Drew the self appointed leader asked. I saw Annabeth next to m roll her eyes, Drew saw this and smirked. "How about you go Annabeth or are you scared? Oh right I forgot you don't sing or better said, you can't. You probably sound like Principal Dionysus when he's drunk", she smiled mockingly. Thalia started at her so did a few others of us I even thought I saw Percy but I'm not sure. 

Without even looking Annabeth put out her arm and caught Thalia seconds before she reached Drew. "It's okay Drew's right, I should sing", she said with a thin smile on her face. Drew raised an eyebrow in surprise but said nothing. She walked up on stage and took the mic from Drew, who was still surprised. "Thank you, I'd like to sing might not like me" Drew was still standing there in surprise. "Drew would you mind getting out of the spotlight for once and let Annie sing?", I asked her with a sugar coated ton. Drew wasn't happy but did it anyways, then Annabeth started to sing.

You broke up with me
For the life of me I couldn't figure out what I did wrong
I'm so sorry
I'm usually the first one to admit I did wrong
Get over yourself, it's no big deal
If I run a little faster than you on the playground
Get over yourself, what's your problem?
What's your problem?
Well if you don't like girls that are stronger than you
And if you don't like girls that are faster than you
And if you don't like girls that are smarter than you
Well then you might not like me, you might not like me

She was amazing! I had to say I was scared at the first part that she'd stop singing but she was great. I had a feeling she looked at Percy when the Chorus started but then again... I got it! Percy and Annabeth where Soulmates! Oh my Gods how didn't I get that? Percy eating blue cookies, Annabeths tattoo being a blue cookie. I had to tell the others. I turned to look around but couldn't find them anywhere. Oh well there was still time after the song.

We had chemistry
You're the one that got away and I'll never forget you
You were beautiful
You were perfect as you were and I didn't want to fix you
Get over yourself, it's no big deal
If I swim a little faster than you in the neighbor's pool
Get over yourself, what's your problem?
What's your problem?
Well if you don't like girls that are stronger than you
And if you don't like girls that are faster than you
And if you don't like girls that are smarter than you
Well then you might not like me, you might not like me
And if you don't like girls tougher than you
And if you don't like girls more daring than you
And if you don't like girls braver than you
Well then you might not like me, you might not like me
You might not like me
And that's fine by me

You might not like me (might not, might not, might not)
Might not like me
Boy, lay down your pride
Wipe the tear from your eye
I'll take you back, I'll take you back, I'll take you back, boy
Lay down your pride
Wipe the tear from your eye
I'll take you back, I'll take you back, I'll take you back
But if you don't like girls that are stronger than you
And if you don't like girls that are faster than you
And if you don't like girls that are smarter than you
Well then you might not like me, you might not like me
And if you don't like girls tougher than you
And if you don't like girls more daring than you
And if you don't like girls braver than you
Well then you might not like me, you might not like me
You might not like me
And that's fine by me
You might not like me
You might not like me (might not, might not, might not)

"That was great Annie", I literally screamed and threw Annabeth of her feet. Then Thalia joined us on the floor so did Rachel, Hazel and Callie, the others watched while laughing their heads of, Jason was amongst them that made me blush. Why did he have to see me like this? Lying on the floor with my friends? But Silena said if he doesn't like me like this he's not the right guy so I didn't care that much.

"Okay, okay hate to break it to you but it's my turn to sing", Drew said. Oh gods I needed to find Rachel and her wax.