002

the vanishing of will byers
(part two)
november 4th, 1983

addy sat in her reading class, which was the last class of the day

addy sat in her reading class, which was the last class of the day. she was reading a book when her name was called, she looked up to see her dad and the desk lady.

"come on addy, let's go." her dad said motioning for her to come here. her dad would always take her out of class, she smiled awkwardly as she gathered up her things and looked up to see everyone staring at her. she quickly walked over to her dad, when the two hopper's walked out of the classroom. addy spoke up.

"dad! i can't skip class today, i have a project and it's currently kicking my ass." she whispered.

"sorry addy, but i have to question you and the boys you were with last night." her dad said rubbing his face, before the two of them drove to the middle school.

addy thought about the boys, and what they could be going through right now. it would've sucked to had just seen your friend the other night and now he could possibly even be missing.

as they pulled into the middle-school, her dad got out first and then addy shortly after. they walked into the boy's classroom. they all looked up from their seats and at the pair.

"excuse me, could i borrow michael, dustin and lucas?" the attendant asked mr clarke, which he agreed. they all walked into an office and sat down. the boys began to talk frantically.

"guys, one at a damn time!" addy snapped, causing her dad and the boys to look at her.

"you." her dad said shaking his head and pointing at mike. "tell me what'd you say your friend does?"

"mirkwood." mike said causing addy to turn her head and look at the boy.

"mirkwood?"

"mirkwood." mike said bluntly.

addys dad turned to look at officer callahan, "have you heard of mirkwood?"

"no i haven't, sounds made up to me." he said as he shifted in his seat.

addy scoffed quietly, "it's from lord of the rings or something like that."

"the hobbit." dustin said in a bitter tone, causing the girl to look at him.

"it doesn't matter!" lucas said looking at dustin, addy couldn't believe how they were acting right now.

"he asked!" dustin said hitting lucas on the shoulder.

"he asked!" lucas mocked as he quietly scoffed which lead then the two began to argue. addy scoffed and shifted in her seat to look at the boys.