013

trick or treat, freak
(addy's party outfit above ^)

when addy woke up, she yawned and stretched before getting out of bed

when addy woke up, she yawned and stretched before getting out of bed. she did her makeup and grabbed shorts and an oversized sweater.

she began to brush her hair and walked outside of her room.

"morning you two." addy said smiling.

"morning addy." el said smiling.

"morning kiddo, you sleep good?" hopper said as he cooked food on the stove.

addy shook her head, remembering how the hollands were selling their house.

"you remember that one guy that always used to come into the police-station?" addy asked.

"i think so, murray baumann ring a bell?" hopper asked looking at his daughter.

"that's the one, he's apparently going to help them." addy said sitting in front of el, who had a sheet around her.

"ghost." el said, earning a nod from addy while hopper almost cursed.

"yeah i see that." hopper said as he sat down while addy smiled at the girl.

"halloween." el said as hopper put a piece of bread on each of the girl's plate.

"sure is, but right now it's breakfast." hopper said not paying attention to what el had said.

"they wouldn't see me." el tried to explain, addy sighed at knowing what her dad's response would be.

"who wouldn't see you?" hopper asked, as addy got up and grabbed her backpack.

"the bad men." el finished.

"what are you talking about?"

"trick. or. treat." el said, as addy smiled at the two before swinging her backpack onto her shoulder.

"you wanna go trick or treating?" eleven nodded, earning a pat on the shoulder from hopper.

"you know the rules-"

"yeah but-"

"yes, so you know the answer."

"no, but they wouldn't see me."

"i don't care, we go out there ghost or not, it's a risk we cannot take risks are stupid and..." hopper said waiting for el to finish the sentence.

"we're not stupid." el said sighing, taking off the sheet.

"exactly, now eat your food it's getting cold." hopper said as he watched el eat.

"alright, that's my cue bye i love you both!" addy said blowing a kiss to each before opening the door.

"hey addy?" hopper said making his daughter turn around. "yeah dad?" she asked looking at  him. "i know you're going to that party tonight, and you know the rules but i want you back by 10:50 tonight."