012

madmax

addy sat in-front of her mirror while eleven was sitting on her bed, watching addy put on her makeup

"what's that?" el stammered out, looking at the mascara in addy's hand.

"make-up, it's for you to feel extra good about yourself." addy said sounding out makeup.

"make-up?" el asked confused.

"yes! good job el." addy said smiling, "one day you could wear it if you'd like i can give you a free makeover."

el nodded, before both of the girls walked outside and saw a thing of eggos with whipped cream and candy on top, addy shuddered as she looked at it.

"dad what is that?" addy asked.

"breakfast?" he said confused.

"that looks like a heart-attack." she said her eyes widening, as el took a bite and smiled. addy looked at her watch and grabbed her backpack before giving a kiss on the head to her dad and eleven.

"bye addy, have a great day." el said surprising addy with how good she's gotten at words.

«•»

when addy had made it to school, she began to walk towards the building she saw steve and nancy kiss each-other in his car before getting out and walking with each-other.

although as much as addy hated to say this, she did like steve like a lot.

as addy was walking towards the building a guy in a blue chevrolet camaro swung into the parking lot almost hitting addy.

"what the fuck!" addy huffed out as the guy got out the car, she heard nancys voice behind her.

"oh my god are you okay addy?" nancy said walking over to her.

"yeah, who is that he looks new." addy said looking at the guy.

"yeah he has to be, he looks like an asshole." steve said scoffing.

"yeah i wonder why?" addy said looking over at the boy who winked at addy. she saw steve visibly tense up.

«•»

as addy left her math class she was handed a orange flyer, "oh uh thanks tina." she smiled sympathetically before turning on her heel and looking at the flyer with nancy.

they both saw jonathan, nancy quickly turned around and got another flyer and gave it to jonathan. addy knew he might not come but there was hope.

«•»

addy rushed home after the school-day ended, she had to meet barb's parents along with steve and nancy.

she quickly changed before rushing out the door and meeting up with nancy and steve.

as she knocked on the door of the hollands, she squeezed the bouquet she had in her hand as the door opened she gave the flowers to mrs holland earning a smile and a thank you.

she nodded over at nancy, earning one back. she looked over at steve who just stared down at the table.

"so i saw a for sale sign outside is that the neighbors or?" addy asked looking up from her plate.

"should we tell them?" mrs holland said looking at her husband, earning a nod in return.

she explained that they were moving soon and that they wanted to find their barb, although addy and nancy knew she was gone. they couldn't tell them that though, talking about how they found a business man named murray baumann.

addy stepped into the bathroom, and broke down crying.

"geez, i'm so sorry barb it shouldn't have been like this." she said as she looked up into the mirror at her mascara stained face before wiping it away like nothing happened.

«•»

addy got home after visiting the hollands, she was watching tv with el when her dad walked in.

"hey pops." addy said smiling.

"hey girls." hopper said taking off his hat.

"you're late." el said standing up, "you said 8-15."

"el it's eight, fifteen not 8-15." addy said quietly earning a nod from eleven.

"eight fifteen." el said looking at hopper.

"i'm sorry, i lost track of time no signal." hopper said sitting down.

"i'm getting tired, goodnight." addy said excusing herself and falling asleep.

«•»

(authors note: my hands r killin me i wrote 5 chapters today what the freakk!! anyways more tomorrow i love ya! - addy)