014

the pollywog
(filler chapter kind of)

addy woke up the next morning, her head was throbbing

addy woke up the next morning, her head was throbbing. although she never drank the other night. her dad was proud for her getting home on time, but was mad at her for not driving her car back.

she had gotten dressed and went outside of her room where she greeted her dad and eleven before sitting down at the table.

hopper drove addy to school, since her car was at the wheelers. when she arrived to school, she muttered a 'thank you' before walking into the school.

she opened her locker and grabbed her books for the school day, when she turned on her heel she felt a big hand on her shoulder. when she turned around she saw the guy from last night, apparently his name was billy.

"figured your name out, addy." he said his voice laced with venom.

"let go of me billy." she said trying to pull his hand away.

"i just wanna talk." billy said, his grip tighter.

"she said let go." steve said from behind addy.

"steve?" addy said turning around.

"oh prince in shining armor." billy said looking at steve.

"stop it, both of you now." addy said walking away with steve.

addy turned on her heel and went into her classroom.

«•»

addy sat in her classroom, her leg shaking nervously. she copied down the notes on the board. she thought about what steve said last night, and what he had told her about nancy.

she had learned about a creature that the boys had told her about called d'artgan, and how it looked like the monster she fought.

«•»

addy later found herself looking for mike in the middle-school building, when she did she saw a slimy creature run out of the AV club

"wait shit!" mike said running down the hall, chasing after it.

"ew! what the fuck is that?" addy huffed out chasing the boys.

"it's a d'artagan!" dustin said, addy realizing the creature she fought in the upside down could've been the same thing.

"dustin a what?" she said as they finally caught the creature.

"wait who are you?" max said looking over at addy, "addy hopper you?"

"max mayfield." max said earning a nod from addy, "pretty last-name."

the boys ran back into the AV club, slamming the door shut behind the girls.

"let us in you idiots!" max said, banging on the door.

"if you four don't open the door i swear to god!" addy said sighing.

«•»

the boys opened the door a few minutes later. "we think it's a pollywog." dustin said.

"a polly-who?" addy said, confused.