004

the weirdo on maple street
(part two)

when the girls arrived in the neighborhood of steve harrington they stopped shortly around three blocks before arriving there

"what why are we stopping?" addy said confused.

"why are you changing nance?" barb said looking at her friend.

"is that a new bra?" addy said gasping.

"no, i've had it for a while!" nancy lied.

"yeah right." addy said laughing as her friend changed into a red shirt. "wait but isn't steves house up the street?"

"yes, but we can't park in the driveway." nancy said looking at addy.

"oh my goodness, we could drop you off then come back." barb said sighing, addy nodded almost instantly.

"come on."

"no you guys promised you'd come, we're gonna have fun." nancy exclaimed.

"he just wants to get in your pants nance." barb said bravely.

"no he doesn't." nancy said chuckling as addy shook her head not believing she was falling for him.

"come on, he's such a cliche." addy said laughing.

"what?" nancy said turning to the blonde in the backseat.

"he has nice hair, a nice house even a nice car girls are practically throwing themselves at him is that who you want your first relationship with?" addy said sighing making eye contact with the brunette in front of her.

"he's not like that i promise you." nancy said sighing.

"okay i'll take your word for it but if he hurts you nance." addy said sighing.

"yeah yeah, you guys can be my guardians." nance said laughing.

"alright let's go." addy said smiling.

as the girls walked up to steve's front-door, addy knocked on the boys door. he quickly answered after a few seconds.

"hello ladies." he said with a smirk.

"gross steve." addy said walking inside.

i'm going to be in so much trouble.

«•»

"no tommy don't!" carol shrieked as tommy held her over the pool. addy rolled her eyes and took a sip of her coke. she looked over at steve where he was holding a pocket knife and cut a entrance into the beer can and began drinking from it.

"is that supposed to impress me?" nancy said laughing.

"what you're not?" steve said looking at nancy, addy rolled her eyes. she wanted to go home. she looked over at nancy who had a knife and a beer can in her hand. addy quickly stood up and walked over to her.

steve and his friends began to chant chug while nancy shotgunned a beer, she quickly finished.

"barb you wanna try? addy?" nancy asked her friends, both girls looked like they weren't having fun at all.

"what? no."

"yeah, no thanks." addy said sitting back down in a chair. she watched as barb reluctantly stood up and took a beer, and tried to cut it before dropping the can.

"oh gnarly!" tommy said laughing, looking at the girls blood dripping down her hand.

"oh shut up tommy steve where is your bathroom?" addy asked running over to barb.

"oh, uh on the left." he stammered out quickly.

"asshole." addy muttered out before walking inside with barb.

«•»

addy bandaged up barbs hand, before hearing footsteps going upstairs. her and barb walked out of the bathroom to find tommy and carol head into steves parents room. she saw steve and nancy running up the stairs.

"nancy!" barb and addy called out, not getting the brunettes attention. when she did nancy turned around a gave a innocent smile, when steve turned around he noticed addy looked upset. no, hurt maybe even jealous? he ignored it and went upstairs into his bedroom anyway.

when the blonde was thinking she didn't even realize that barb and nancy had a whole conversation when barb touched the blondes shoulder she looked over.

"why don't you go home?" barb said smiling.

"oh no i'll walk, bye nancy bye barb." addy said as she went outside and walked home.

«•»