~17~

(Wanted to call the chapter Betrayal but then i was like..why Betrayal and then i decided kn no title ;-;)

12 am
Tommy was asleep cuddling Fundy close who had his tail wrapped around his wrist.
Tommy suddenly sat up looking around. It was a dark void with nothing seen or heard in. He slowly gets up using his hands to support himself. He slowly starts walking around hugging himself tightly. He was hesitant to talk or move or breath "..hello?.." he mutters out having his lips half closed.
Kristen appeared in front of him "Hello dear child" she smiled softly crouching down to his level. He backs away a little in fear and shocked. Kristen chuckles softly "do not be afraid as for i will not hurt you. This is your dream realm. Usually Dream would take care of your dreams dear what happened?" He slowly looks at her fiddling with his hands "Wilbur said he doesn't love me anymore" he starts getting teary eyes and looks away again.
Kristen sighed softly "Oh child he doesn't hate you Wilbur fooled you"
He rubs his eyes with his fists not being able to understand "what?..what do you mean? Dream didn't abonded me?" She shakes her head "I can't tell you more sadly but don't be afraid to go home ok? Phill knows as well. He just likes to play along some times for some reason"
————
2 am
Tommy woke up and looks around and sighed deeply "Is it true?..I want to go home.." he gets up being careful not to wake the toddler up and gets dressed, slowly going down the stairs grabbing his boots and jacket putting them on in a hurry. He wanted to see dream he wanted to be home and fall asleep to dreams stories, wake up to him making pancakes and tickling him awake he hates being away from him. He was about to cry again like in his dream. Ironic how his favourite person is called something he goes to every night. It's like he is never really away from his big brother.
He walks out the door and looks around.
He noticed the flaw, the mistake he made. He has no idea how to get home.
——
6am
The sun was coming up and Phill was getting up to make pancakes. He stretches opening his wings while doing so "I wonder how Wil and Techno are holding up. They can't still be at war right?.." he starts making coffee being deep in his thoughts not noticing the small fox standing behind him.
"Grandpa.." Fundy called being tired and sad at the same time was very exhausted for the little boy.
Phill flinched after hearing the small boys voice and turns around to him and crouched down "Hey little buddy..what's going on?"
Fundy grabs onto him "Tommys not here..already searched the whole house..and i miss papa.." he sniffled a little bit and squeaks when he got scooped up being surprised by the sudden act of affection but accepted it and clung onto him hiding his face in his shoulder and whined loudly.
"Oh buddy it's ok..I'm sure Tommy's on an adventure to his home..and papa will be back soon i'm sure of it" he boops his nose "how about you go back to bed it's only 6 am" but Fundy shook his head not wanting to be alone
Phill thought for a bit while bouncing the young gentleman in his arms "Want to help me make breakfast then?" He got a little nod of agreement to the statement.
"Alright buddy" he chuckles and they made some scrambled eggs with sausages together.

———
10 am
Tommy was finally out of the snowy biome and saw the community house and smiled brightly running over there, almost tripping over his own feet twice. He looked around happy that he made it home. His legs were aching and his head was killing him so Tommy went home immidiantly and ran to Dreams room.
His smiled vanished when he saw he wasn't there. He sighed and walked over to the bed and passed out once he touched the bed. He has been walking for hours being exhausted cuddling into the blanket smiling a little having an amazing Dream.

———
6pm
"There is no land anymore there is no more reason to do this why do you do this!"
"Why? You really want to know why!?"
Wilbur went up really close to Dream and whispered into his ear following sentence
"I know you killed him. So i take something from you."
Dream pushes him away quickly making him stumble back and fall down. "It wasn't like that! I didn't do it!" He holds his head "I did not kill him!" He yelled at him in full in rage, grabbing his axe. Before he could strike sapnap took his arm and pulled him into a hug. "What's with you!? Why do you even care about him! He wasn't friends with you or family!"
Wilbur crossed his arms "i don't have to tel you my business with HIM! but he's gone! I was there when it happened! Everyone blames techno but it was YOU!"
Dream glares at him trying to break free from Sapnap.
Techno went up to Wilbur and holds his shoulder firmly "i suggest you leave now."
Dream side retrieved back to their side.
Bad sighed deeply "I'm sorry we lost..I'm sure Tommy will figure out you want him home even without all this war thing.."
He nods "i hope so..i really hope so.."
————
7pm
Punz walked into his and Tubbo's home and sighed being exhausted and went to check on Tubbo and knocks on his door.
Getting no response made him a little anxious and knocked again. He soon just opened the door quickly "Tubbo?" He looks around. When he realised he wasn't in his room he searched the whole house "TUBBO!?" he called out.
He rubs his eyes being very tired but had to go out and find tubbo.
Who knows what happened to his little brother.