Wu-jin

Smut?: Little bit

Gore?: A bite

SAD ENDING/EP 12 SPOILERS, HALF APOCALYPSE HALF PRE APOCALYPSE

Today, Jang Wu-jin was tutoring me for my English classes as I'm honestly dumb as fuck. I have to admit, Wu-jin is one of the most good-looking juniors i've seen at this school, I can't lie.

I make it into the library and my tutor is nowhere to be seen, therefore I look around and see him staring at me sitting on a couch at the far end of the library.

what the hell is he doing over there? I ask myself.

I shrug and walk over to him.

"Hey, Wu-jin." I wave.

"Hi, dumbass." he ruffles my hair and I hit his arm, my tutor lets out a chuckle.

"Just because I'm bad at English doesn't mean I'm not bad at everything.." I whine.

"Well the math teacher's asked me to tutor you next semester." he whispers, and I widen my eyes in disblief.

"Seriously?!" I half-shout, crossing my arms and pouting.

"I know you like me tutoring you, you think I'm a good tutor, right?" he teases, and I hit his thigh.

Wu-jin's lips curl into a smile as he picks up the tutoring stuff from his bag.

Time skip

"The maths teacher wanted me to do some maths with you aswell." Wu-jin informs as I stand up. I sigh and turn to him.

"Really?" I whisper to myself, sitting back down.

"You just want to have private time with me, right?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Fine, you're right, I do want private time with you because I have to tell you something." Wu-jin informs with a small smile.

"The thing is, I've liked you since we I started turoring you, even before that. I love you, Y/N. And I always will, until I die." Wu-jin nervously announces, and I stare at his glistening brown eyes, repeatedly blinking in shock.

"Y/N, do you like me back?" he asks me.

Without hesitation, I open my arms and jump on him, causing him to fall back a bit. I hug him tightly, kissing his cheek.

"I have loved you for a long time aswell." I whisper in his ear. Wu-jin lets out a groan as he ruffles my hair.

"You're really h-heavy, Y/N." Wu-jin whines, trying to lift himself up.
I finally unwrap my arms from his body, and he smiles, passionately crashing his lips onto mine.

Ever since that day, we was happy together. But that was then. Now we are running in an empty street after escaping the School from zombies. Cheong-san's dead after the bombing, and we've lost many group members.

I tightly hold Wu-jin's hand, but let go when Nam-ra yells, "run!"
Hesitantly, we all run through the streets, and a zombie locks eyes with me.

Wu-jin sees this and... before the zombie could leap on me, Wu-jin had a foolish idea to jump on me and protect me from the mindless creature.

The zombie sinks it's teeth into the side of Wu-jin's neck, and my eyes widen in shock.

"W-W-Wu-jin!" I shout after the zombie is killed.

Ha-ri, Wu-jin's sister, rushes over to Wu-jin. I slowly crawl from underneath his body, and hold my hand over his wound.

"P-Please.. Not Wu-jin.." I begin to cry with Ha-ri as my boyfriend throws up blood.

"H-H-Hari.. P-Please take care of Y/N for me." he whispers, making us two cry more.
I take the nametag of my uniform and give it to Wu-jin, he smiles softly and takes it. His trembling hand takes off his nametag, and he passes it to me.

I burst in tears when Mi-jin threatens to kill him with a brokeb mop.

"N-Not Wu-jin, please." Ha-ri begs, but his bones started to crack.

Ha-ri is pulled away by a member of the group, and Dae-su begins to tear up. I kiss Wu-jin one final time before he lets out a distressed groan.

Now, he isn't Wu-jin anymore, but a mindless creature who only wants the flesh and blood of the living.

Su-hyeok drags me away from the zombie as he slowly rises from the ground, going for Ha-ri. I cover my eyes, but then I hear a cracking sound.

Nam-ra had snapped his neck so effortlessly.

"I'm sorry, Y/N." she says as my lips start to tremble.