Dae-su

Smut: No

Gore: No

Pre-apocalypse: Yes

I sit on a bench, impatiently waiting for my closefriend, Dae-su. He probably woke up late again like usual. I turn to the side and see a hesitant Dae-su jogging over to me.

"Shit. Sorry Y/N. The fucking bus was late." he pants, hands on his knees as he catches his breathe.

"It's okay, brother-in-law, no need to worry!" I exclaim, hopping off the bench and slinging my arm around his shoulder.

His lips curl in a small smile, "I think Wu-jin's coming shopping with us later aswell, sister-in-law."

"Really? That's fine, he's a good friend, a little handsome aswell." I chuckle while turning to Dae-su, whose smile had dropped.

I have a feeling he likes me a little, but I could be wrong. To be honest he is pretty handsome aswell.

"Okayyy, what shop first??" I ask him, a cheerful smile shown on my face.

"Hmm.. How about we get some lunch? I'm pretty hungry." Dae-su replies, pointing to a ramen resturant.

"Sure, to be honest I'm starving aswell, brother." I reply as we jog over to the shop.

~

"Okay, here's your meal." the worker informs, placing two bowls on our table.

"Hmm~! This looks delicious!" I exclaim, grabbing my chopsticks and digging in quickly.

Dae-su already started his meal, he was probably really hungry. My friend swallowed a bit of his ramen before clearing his throat.

"Y/N. I have a confession." he states, placing his chopsticks in the bowl.

"What is it, brother-in-law." I ask him.

"Wellll.. You know how you used to do archey in like 9th grade, I came to watch Jang Ha-ri one time, and I saw you playing, hitting the bullseye so many times." Dae-su explains. I stare at him blankly, my eyes a little wide.

"Soo..? What's the confession then?"

"Since then, I came to watch you everyday, and I liked you even more. I'm the one put the post-it-note on your bow saying this; You'll make it to the national team! Don't give up!"

"Really, Yang Dae-su? You did that?" I ask him, my eyes wide with shock.

"Yes, Y/N.." he replies, looking at me in worry.

"What I'm trying to say is, I like you alot. More than a friend, more than a sister-in-law. More than that, Y/N." Dae-su confesses. My eyes glimmer brightly as I look at him.

"Well.. I like Su-hyeok, Dae-su an-"

"But Y/N, he doesn't even like you the slightest bit. I'm sure he likes classroom president Nam-ra anyways.. So please, Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?"

I guess he really likes me, uh?

"Brother-in-law, I'm sorry but... I already like Su-hyeok." I mutter, grabbing his hand carefully.

Dae-su swats my hand and gets up, leaving the resturant without a word. I watch blankly as he storms away.

He didn't even finish his food.

Sighing, I grab out my phone and call him.

I wait for a few seconds before I get sent to voicemail.

"Man, fuck." I curse, shoving my phone in my bag, leaving the resturant.

~

When I get home, I go on my phone to message Dae-su, but he fucking blocked me.

"Moron."

I roll my eyes, he'll probably get over it tomorrow, right?

~

I groan as I hear beeping coming from my phone, my eyes slowly flutter open. I grab my device from under my pillow.

39 messages from Wu-jin

What the fuck does he want at 11 PM?

He just woke up while I'm trying to get a peaceful sleep.

Y/N:
Wu-jin, what the hell do you want?

Wu-jin:
What did you do to Dae-su, sister-in-law?!

Y/N:
I'll tell you tomorrow, brother-in-law, now piss off before I tell Ms.Park that you cheated on the test last week.

And with that, I put my phone back under my pillow.

~

Wu-jin walks up to me hesitantly, tapping my shoulder.

I roll my eyes and turn to him.

"Soo... What happened yesterday with you and Dae-su?" he asks, I smack his shoulder.

"Not even a hi or anything or a sorry? You fucking woke me up last night, Jang Wu-jin!" I shout at him.

"Sorry, sister-in-law." Wu-jin apologizes.

"It's fine. Anyways, Dae-su confessed to me but I told him that I like Su-hyeok, so I think he got kinda jealous." I inform.

"Su-hyeok? Really? You li-"

I cover his mouth hesitantly before he could say anything more. I finally let go after a few seconds of hearing his muffled voice.

"Geez, Y/N." Wu-jin scoffs, smacking the back of my head.

"Sorry, Jang. How is Dae-su? Have you spoke to him?" I ask.

"I tried to, but he's so miserable he didn't even accept to have dinner with my family yesterday." Wu-jin explains. "I think he loves you so much, Y/N." he goes on

I stay silent for a few seconds and stare at the concrete.

"Well, if it's here today than I'll speak to him. I don't want to see my closest friend like this." I smile softly while slinging my arm around his shoulder for a little bit.

~

"Bye, Jang." I whisper before leaving him to go to his class.

"Bye, Y/N."

I grab my lollipop from my pocket and tear off the wrapping then pop it into my mouth. The lollipop was [favourite flavour] flavoured, I enjoyed it alot.

I open the girls' bathroom and look in all the pubicles, hoping to find an empty one, where I happen to find a senior girl whp normally smokes in here, we was good friends.

"Ah, if it isn't junior Y/N." she smirks, offering me a cig, I shake my head in reply.

~

Mi-jin and I skip together until lunch arrives. She was talking to me about random stuff.
When I arrive in the cafeteria, I see Dae-su and I take my seat next to him.

He turns to me slowly.

"Dae-su? Sorry about yesterday." I smile softly at him.

"Hm? Oh it's fine.. I should've been better to you." he murmers, obviously guilty.

A gently kiss him on the cheek, and I see his cheeks redden up alot. A small chuckle escapes my lips.

"D-Dae-su? Did Y/N just kiss you?" Wu-jin, who was sitting next to me, asks.

"... Yes.." he stammers.

Wu-jin's lips curl into a smile as he slings his arm around me.

"Soo.. You two are together now?" he asks.

Me and Dae-su slowly nod.