Su-hyeok - Crush part 2

Smut: No
Gore: No
Pre-apocalypse: Yes

                        ~ After school ~

I walk out the school doors, entering the grounds with a sigh. Today was exhausting. In my hand was a box shaped like a love heart, with chocolates inside from Su-hyeok.
In my other hand, was my phone, where I was browsing Cafés nearby.

[Café name of your choice] seems like a good one, i'll go there.

I think to myself before jogging a bit, keeping q firm hold of the box. I slide my phone in my pocket to keep it safe.

- At the cafe -

I walk in the Café, and going to the counter to order my food and drink.

"Hello, can I have a [food of your choice] and a [drink of your choice]?" I politely ask.

"Certainly, just go sit down and we'll prepare your order."

I nod and walk over to an empty chair.

"Oh, Y/N's here?" I hear someone say, and I bolt my head towards where I heard the noise, which was behind me.

And I see Su-hyeok.

"Hi.. Su-hyeok." I murmer along with a smile.

The 6ft tall man sits next to me, causing me to frown a little.

"Why are you sitting here?" I ask.

"Well, I thought maybe we could sit together, I'm not ordering anything by the way. I'm just studying." Su-hyeok replies while getting stuff form his bag.

"Okay then." I say.

"Y/N, what's your number?" he asks me, tapping my shoulder, his phone in his hands.

"Oh, I'll type it in, hand your phone to me." I smile after Su-hyeok passes me his phone.
I slowly type in my number, making sure I don't make any mistakes.

"There you go." I say.

"Thank you."

My order eventually arrives, and I thank the person who gave it to me.
I take a sip of my drink, trying not to care about Su-hyeok, who was constantly looking at my face.

"Y/N.. Are we friends?" Su-hyeok nervously asks.

"Ofcourse!" I exclaim, causing the tall boy sitting next to me to smile a little.

And that's when our friendship began.

Timeskip 1 Year - You and Su-hyeok are 17

"Y/NNN!" Su-hyeok calls from behind me, running over, his hair neatly brushed and smooth like always.

I turn around and smile softly at him along with a wave. He was with Joon-yeong and Cheong-san. I have developed feelings for him over the time we've been friends. But i'm not sure if he likes me anymore.

"Hey Y/N. Ms.Park said that I have to study with you again after school." Joon-yeong says while fixing his glasses.

"Really? I thought she said only Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays." I scoff, rolling my eyes.

"Oh well, I know you think I'm a good tutor anyways." he teases with a wink, and I smack his shoulder.

"Stop teasing her, Joon-yeong." Su-hyeok nudges him playfully, walking over to me and slinging his arm around my shoulder.

"Bye Y/N and Su-hyeok, see you at homeroom!" Cheong-san and Joon-yeong both say at the same time.

Me and Su-hyeok both wave at them.

"Su-hyeok, do you want to skip today and go to the forest or something?" I ask him, looking up at his face, his eyes glistening.

"Hmm, sure. Sounds fun." Su-hyeok replies, ruffling my hair.

"Geez, why do you always do that, moron?" I hiss.

"Eh, I don't know, do you like it?" he teases me.

"No!" I shout, my face a tint of red.

"Let's just go to the forest." I scoff.

Su-hyeok quickly grabs my wrist and we sprint over to a forest in the town, making sure no students or teachers see us while we run past the school.
Eventually, we make it to the forest, without getting caught by anyone.

"Okay, we're here. I come here alllll the time, follow me and we can go sit down at the lake!" I exclaim, grabbing his wrist and dragging him across the grass.

"Oh my God, shit!" Su-hyeok shouts.

"What, Su-hyeok?" I ask.

"There's a raccoon! Quickly run it might carry rabies!" he exclaims, running infront of me, switching the roles, now he's dragging me.

After a while, we make it to the lake, where the sun was shining on it, causing the lake to glisten amazingly.

"It's so pretty, right?" I ask with a huge grin.

"Yeah, like you." my friend replies, turning his head to me with a soft smile. I give him a smile back.

"Thank you, you're pretty aswell.." I nervously murmer.

"Uh.. Su-hyeok, I got you something." I inform, getting my bag off my back quickly before unzipping it and rummaging in the many books as well as random things in there to find the card I made last night, to confess my feelings.

The envelope was a light pink, with a few small love hearts drew on it with black pen.

"Here you go." I hand him the envelope.

"What's this? A birthday card or something? My birthday's not for another we-"

"It's not. Just open it." I cut him off.

Su-hyeok nods, opening the envelope slowly and carefully then sliding out the card. The picture on the front was [your imagination, describe the card how you want].

A smile forms on his face.

"You sure this is for me? You refused to talk to me one bit a year ago, Y/N." he teases, nudging my shoulder lightly with his shoulder.

I smack his arm playfully.

"Aish, that kinda hurt, moron." I scoff.

Su-hyeok opens the card.

"To, Su-hyeok <3

Over the one year of being friends, I've developed feelings for you. I'm not lying. Honestly, I love you alot.

-Y/N"

The boy smiles while reading the letter, then his smile fades.

"Well.. Y/N.. I don't like you anymore." he says coldly, making me just stare at his face.
But then a smile forms on his lips.

"I'm just joking! I love you with all my fucking heart!" Su-hyeok exclaims, wrapping his arms around me tightly and embracing me, giving me loads of kisses on my cheek.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH Y/N!!"

"SO DO I SU-HYEOK!" I exclaim, kissing his cheek.

Should I make a part three?

Also leave suggestions in the comments, I'll def do my best to answer requests!<3