On-jo

Smut: No

Gore: No

Pre-apocalypse?: No

On-jo and I swing the door open to the recording room. I heavily sigh as I walk over to the table. Everybody thinks that I've been fucking bit, so they want me to be segregated from the others. However, On-jo was kind enough to join me.

My bestfriend and I take a seat. I rest my head on the table.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" my bestfriend says, smiling softly.

"No.. I feel like fucking shit." I groan, slumping in my seat.

On-jo takes my hand slowly.

"I promise you, it'll be okay." On-jo reassures, her angelic voice soft and calm.

I feel my cheeks redden up a little. I had a littke crush on my bestfriend. Should I confess now before it's too late? I fiddle with the buttons on the speakers as I think about what to say.

"On-jo, I like you!" I exclaim hesitantly, which causes my fingers to slip and turn on the speakers while I was speaking.

My eyes widen.

Fuck, fuck, fuck!

"Y/N-" On-jo stammers, gripping onto my cold, shaking hand tighter.

I feel multiple glares on me as I try to concentrate on On-jo, whose brown eyes were locked on my face. "Y/N.. Since the day I've met you, I liked you." On-jo informs, her face also turning a little red.

"You do?" I ask.

She nods, a smile on her face.

"Yes, Y/N. I love you aswell." she whispers.

On-jo wraps her arms around my neck, embracing me tightly. I can feel her warmth of her oversized, white hoodie radiating against my cold skin. She kisses my cheek softly, her lipstick causing a mark.

I genuinely thought she wouldn't like me back, but here we are, kissing passionately in private, just the two of us. I break the kiss and take her hand.

"I'll keep you safe, On-jo." I whisper in her ear, smiling.

She kisses my lips.

"More like I'll keep you safe, Y/N." On-jo jokes, embracing me tight again.

I wrap my arms around her neck and slowly rock her side to side, eventually she falls asleep. Her arms still wrapped around me while her head was resting on my shoulder peacefully.

I reach in my pocket, grabbiny my notebook and pen. I rip out a page before writing on it.

I love you, Nam On-jo.

I fold it in half and tuck it in her hoodie pocket carefully so I don't wake her up.

First girl oneshot, sorry it's a little short! Did you enjoy it? (:

(Thanks to my friend for the oneshot idea!)