Gwi-nam

Smut: Yes

Gore: No

Pre-apocalypse?: Yes

I sigh while I leave the school door, as usual, many students huddling small groups or just walking by themselves. Then near the construction site, were the Myeong-hwan's gang of 'losers'. My ex-boyfriend, Yoon Gwi-nam, is in that group. Always being ordered around and controlled by them.

I didn't feel bad for him one bit. After getting a notification from my phone, I stare at it.

Mom: Don't forget to buy that present for Gwi-nam's mother!

Yes, I have to get Yoon Gwi-nam's mom a present for her birthday, since my mother's sick.
Meaning I'll probably have to stay there for dinner aswell, where my ex-boyfriend will be constantly teasing and harrassing me.

Gwi-nam's mom is always super kind to me, but Gwi-nam? He hates me, alot.

~ Timeskip ~

I knock on Gwi-nam's door, and it immediatly swings open, revealing Gwi-nam. He smirked at me, like he was going to do something to me.

"Gwi-nam.. Where's your mom?" I ask.

"Hm? My mom? Oh, she just went somewhere.. With her friends. So it's just you and me."

Gwi-nam grabs my wrist and pulls me inside, pushing me down on the floor, causing me to wince.

"You're still light and weak, Y/N. Did you do any working out?" he scoffs, smirking aswell.

"Oh you shithead."

I get up from the floor, Gwi-nam leans against the door for a few seconds before turning around and locking it. He puts the key in his pocket.

"Y/N, let's have some... fun?"

The devillish boy drags me in the living room, and he pins me to the wall. I slowly back away, however he moves forward even more.

"Get off me, you fucking pyscho!" I yell, pushing his chest.

"Let's get one thing straight, babe. You're mine, only mine." Gwi-nam kneels down a bit to get to my height, whispering in my ear. Gwi-nam's tongue licks the shell of my ear before looming over me again.

"I'm not your babe anymore. I'd rather choose Cheo-"

Gwi-nam slaps my cheek, my eyes widen.

"Did you not listen? You're fucking mine."

He lets me go.

I stare at his eyes, Gwi-nam's cold glare not leaving my face.

"How long do I have to wait for you to be mine." Gwi-nam asks me, grabbing something from his trouser pocket.

"I'll never be yours, never again. You treat-"

Gwi-nam grabs a chair and makes me sit on it. He grabs my arms, placing them behind the chair. The fucking pyscho ties me up. My ex-boyfriends kneels down infront of me, he slides my skirt down slowly.

I hesitantly kick my legs.

"Get off me!" I shout, wriggling in my chair. I can't fucking believe what he's doing.

Gwi-nam tosses my skirt away, a smirk on his face while he stares at my panties.
He begins to lick my area in circles after took off my underwear.

"S-Shit.." I murmer.

"Hmm, I take it you want me to go faster?" Gwi-nam whispers, licking his tongue up and down on my pussy.
He soon stops but then starts to rub two fingers on my area, I can't help but moan quietly.

After a knock on the door is heard, Gwi-nam curses under his breathe and quickly unties me from the chair.
I'm fucking wet right now shit.

I slip on my panties and skirt again quickly.

"Did you like that, Y/N? Because tomorrow I'll do another session."

Gwi-nam whispers in my ear, kissing my cheek.