Cheong-san

Smut: No

Gore: No

Pre apocalypse: Yes

"Aw, shit! We was so close to defeating the other team." Cheong-san groans, playing on his computer with his headset on. I'm fed of him playing on his shitty computer all day. He does this shit all the time.

"Cheong-san." I half-yell, but he ignores me.

"Good job, Gyeong-su!"

I was waiting on his bed for a reply. Appearently he was going to cuddle with me after the game finishes, but that was like 2 games ago.
Frustrated, you storm over to your boyfriend and rip off his headphones from his head, and you throw it on the floor.

"Y/N, what th-" he turns to you, seeing your glare, and his eyes instantly widened.

He's seen that cold glare many times, meaning you weren't happy.
Cheong-san mutes himself on the game and sighs.

"I'm sorry, babe." he apologizes.

"You say this every day, that we'll have a night together and watch a film or something but you just play games all day!" I shout, smacking his cheek but not too hard.

Your boyfriend looks at you in guilt at your angry figure.

"Y-Y/N." he sighs.

"So you want to cuddle, right?" he asks.

"Just.. just go on your game with Gyeong-su and fuck knows who else, I'm going home." I hiss.

You storm off to the doorway, but Cheong-san grips your waist and pulls you to his body.
He flips you around so you're facing him.

"Come on, I'll turn the game off and we'll.. cuddle." he suggests, and I nod slowly.

Cheong-san holds my hand while he turns off his computer, then he takes me to the living room. I get a huge, fluffy blue blanket for us.
Cheong-san lays down on the sofa, pulling me ontop of him. His arms wrap around my body.

"I'm so sorry for not giving you any attention, but only being with my friends. I should've known better." he whispers in my ear.

"It's alright... I shouldn't have gotten angry at you."

Cheong-san smiles and tightens his grip on me.
I eventually fall asleep, my head resting on his chest while my legs dangled over his legs, my feet almost touching the floor.

Cheong-san

I watch Y/N sleep on me.

God she was too cute.

Way too cute for me. What did I do to deserve such an angelic girl like Y/N? I start to stroke her gently, making sure she doesn't wake up from her peaceful sleep.

My girlfriend starts to shift around in her sleep, and I find that adorable.
I kiss her cheek softly and close my eyes, my head resting ontop of hers.

"I love you so much, Y/N." I whisper.

"Hmm.." Y/N murmers, shuffling around in her sleep, I chuckle quietly.

She's so cute.

~ Morning Y/N's POV

I wake on Cheong-san's couch. The only thing I can remember is falling asleep with my boyfriend, but he's not here.
I guess he went to make breakfast already.

Tiredly, I stretch my arms and yawn before getting up from the couch.

"Babe!" I call.

"Yes, Y/N?" he calls back, the noise comes from his room, therefore I make my way over there.
He was on his phone.

Cheong-san gets up and walks over to me, he wraps my arm around my waist then my head, he hugs me close.

"I love you." he whispers in my ear.

"I love you too."