Gyeong-su

Smut: No

Gore: No

Pre-apocalypse?: No

This is basically the scene where Gyeong-su 'turns', but a little twist.

My eyes took a glare at Na-yeon, she looked a bit happy and was trying not to smile at Gyeong-su. Confused, I turn to him.
And... his fucking nose was bleeding!

I hesitantly stand up and rush over to him, kneeling down next to his leg.

"See, I was right." Na-yeon announces, gesturing over to Gyeong-su

He turns to everyone staring at him with a blank expression.

"What?" he asks, the group stepping back, except for me and Cheong-san.

I was bitten earlier at the start of the apocalypse by Hyeon-ju, however I was calm and didn't turn. Maybe the same can happen with Gyeong-su, if he's fearless.

"Gyeong-su.. your nose." Cheong-san murmers.

My boyfriend wipes his nose, staring at the drop of blood on his finger.

"Gyeong-su, I know how to stop it, follow me." I grab his hand, dragging him to the filming room, everyone stares through the huge window.

I sit in the corner, my boyfriend starting to cry a little. His hands were trembling. I couldn't let him turn into a mindless creature.
Slowly and carefully, I pull the trembling boy on my lap, he was a little big for my lap but it's fine.

"Shhh... Don't cry.. Just stay calm.." I whisper in his ear, kissing his cheek.

Gyeong-su's whimpers died down, as well as his hands no longer trembling like they once were.
But he was still crying a little.

"That's it.. That's it.." I whisper, playing with his hair.

If I'm correct, Gyeong-su should turn like me, a half zombie, half human.

"Y/N.. I'm scared." he whines, his hands starting to tremble a little again.

"Don't be, just stay calm." I reply, holding his hand tight.

"If you're calm, you won't turn." I inform, and he shakily nods.

I stroke his hair gently, along with comforting sounds to calm him down. I'm certain that bitch Na-yeon had something to do with this. My boyfriend was fine when he got scratched. My eyes widen as I suddenly remember, that she wiped her handkerchief on the bloody mop, then she wiped it on Gyeong-su's wound.

"Gyeong-su, honey, are you okay now?" I ask him.

"Yes momma, thanks to you I am." he replies, kissing my cheek.

I nod before smiling softly, I lift him up from my lap and then hold his hand tightly, leading him out of the room, where Nam-ra and Na-yeon were arguing.

"Is he okay, Y/N?" Ms.park asks, looking at Gyeong-su worriedly.

I ignore the arguement between the two girls.

"Yes, he's fine, more than fine. I managed to use a technique and save him from turning into a zombie." I state, some members of the group listening.

"That's good, I'm glad you two are okay." she smiles as me and Gyeong-su take a seat.

This time, I sit on his lap.

"I love you." he whispers in my ear, before kissing my cheek.

Two one-shots in one day yay!

"Survive for me" Gyeong-su x Y/N next chapter should be published soon!!