Gyeong-su

Smut: No?

Gore: No

Pre-apocalypse: Yes

"Y/N, Y/N! Look at this video I found!" Wu-jin exclaims, jogging over to me and sitting on the edge of my table, shoving his phone in my face.

I watch the video blankly.

"Oh? Wow I guess..?" I murmer.

"Aww, It's not funny to you?" he whines. I hit his shoulder playfully.

"No, idiot." I scoff, rolling my eyes and looking down at my paper again.

Wu-jin leaves, going back over to his seat infront of me. Dae-su wraps his arm around Wu-jin's shoulder.

Gyeong-su sighs and takes his place next to me.

(Let's pretend Nam-ra sits somewhere else lmao. I think she sits behind Dae-su and Wu-jin in the series?)

"Hi, babe." he smiles, pulling me close to him, kissing my head.

"Hey, cutie." I whisper to him, my E/C eyes glistening as I look at his face, his lips curled in a small smile.

"Wanna hangout after school today? Maybe come over to my house?" Gyeong-su asks me.

"Hmm.. I have plans with Su-hyeok because we're going to get my mom a present for her birthday, sorry baby." I reply with an anxious face.

Gyeong-su gets jealous easily, so I'm sure he'll get jealous over me and Su-hyeok, especially because he wants to hangout with me after school.

"O-Oh. That's fine, I guess. Maybe next weekend?" Gyeong-su suggests, digging one of his hands under the table, touching a few of my fingers.

I open my palm and slip my hand into his, squeezing it tightly. I feel his hand getting warm as I hold it tightly.

"Hello class! Hand your phones in, hurry up come on! After that, get into groups of three to do project work." Ms.Park announces, arriving into the classroom quickly, her heels clicking on the floor.

"Y/N? Want to be in a group?" Gyeong-su asks, nudging my shoulder.

"Of course, sure!" I smile, seeing Su-hyeok walk over to us, grabbing a chair aswell, beside me.

"Hi, Su-hyeok." I wave, a smile shown on his face.

"Hey Gyeong-su, Y/N. Can I be in your group?"

Gyeong-su stays quiet, only giving him a small glare. I turn to him in concern.

"Sure!" I reply, getting my pencil case from my bag.

My boyfriend places a folded piece of paper on my lap. I pick it up and unfold it slowly.

"Why Su-hyeok, my love? Couldn't our third group member be a girl or something? <3"

"Gyeong-su, it's fine." I whisper in his ear.

~

I chat with Su-hyeok while I walk in the halls, as we're both going the same way anyways.
But I feel someone grip onto my hand, dragging me away from Su-hyeok a bit.
I turn my head and see Gyeong-su, his eyes glaring at Su-hyeok like daggers.

My friend rolls his eyes and walks away.

"What the hell Gyeong-su?? I thought you and Su-hyeok were friends?" I ask him, slightly annoyed.

"I know, baby. But you're my girl." Gyeong-su whines, pushing me against the wall.

Our chests were almost touching, shit.

My cheeks flush with red as I look up/straight at my boyfriend.

"Yah, Gyeong-su.. Why in the halls?" I murmer.

"Everyone should know that you're my girlfriend. So..."

I was about to push him away a little, but he grabbed my wrist, squeezing it a little. Gyeong-su lowers my arm to my side slowly.

"Jeez, Gyeong-su! Give the poor girl some space!" a student shouts, Gyeong-su turns around swiftly, putting up the middle finger.

My boyfriend cups my cheeks before smashing our lips together passionately.
I feel people staring at us, but I don't care. I love Gyeong-su so fucking much.

I begin to suck on his lips, barely being able to breathe.

Finally, we release the kiss, and I observe the hallways, seeing Cheong-san, On-jo, Wu-jin, Dae-su and small groups of students staring at us in shock.

I'm so embarrassed, but...

"What are you looking at?" Gyeong-su exclaims, holding my hand tightly.

"God, poor Y/N. Bet she's so uncomfortable being together with such a weirdo." Na-yeon scoffs, storming off.

"I actually love Gyeong-su more than anyone else in this stupid school, Lee Na-yeon!!" I yell back with a grin.

Gyeong-su smirks and grabs the back of my head carefully, embracing me tightly.
My head dug in his chest/resting on his shoulder while we hug.

"I love you, Lee Y/N." Gyeong-su whispers in my ear.

"Bro, Gyeong-su get off her." Cheong-san demands, grabbing me by the arm and pulling me away.

Overprotective brother.

"Jeez, Cheong-san. Me and Gyeong-su were having OUR moment." I scoff, pushing him away.

"Making out in the fucking hallways with my sister, find a room." Cheong-san rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, and we'll make out in my bed after school. Y/N, make sure to cancel your plans with Su-hyeok. I don't care what he says." Gyeong-su exclaims, flinging his arm around my shoulder.

"Moron, now you're fucking n-"

Gyeong-su grabs my wrist and walks away.

"You're sister's mine, gopher!" Gyeong-su playfully bellows.