Gyeong-su

"Gyeong-su!" I call, but recieving no response. He most probably has his headphones in his phone, studying. I make my way upstairs, and he is fast asleep on his bed, a notebook by his side and a pencil in his fingers. I can't help but smile softly. "Babe." I whisper to myself, sitting next to him. I run my fingers through his fluffy hair, trying my best not to wake him. "Such a sweetheart." I whisper in his ear, pinching the pencil out of his grip. I place the notebook on the side before shuffling over to my boyfriend on the bed. I gently place the blanket over his body, envoloping his body in warmth.

"Love you." I say, placing a soft kiss on his forehead. He groans quietly, still asleep. I snuggle underneath the blanket, intertwining our fingers. Gyeong-su stirs awake, and his gorgeous eyes lock with mine. I turn to him, smiling softly. "Y-Y/N.." He murmurs, his voice a little deep and tired. "Hi, baby." I smile, pecking his cheek. Gyeong let's out a groan, before he snakes an arm around my waist, pulling me ontop of him like I was some kind of teddybear he could cuddle with. I just smile and wrap my arms around him, hugging him close to me.

Soon, we're both asleep, snoring quietly and feeling nothing else but love.

Really short one.. Honestly I started this imagine in April and I just started writing it again😭