Gyeong-su + Cheong-san Part 1

Smut: No

Gore: No

Pre-apocalypse: Yes

Your fit for the party:

I walk alone through the hallways of the school, trying to avoid getting bumped into by the many students who were messing about in the hallways. There was a small party in the school for the headteacher's birthday, so we were allowed to party in our homerooms.

"Y/N! You made it!" Cheong-san exclaims, a smile on his face as he jogs over to me and starts embracing me tightly. I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing his cheek.

My ex-boyfriend, Gyeong-su scoffs before he storms over to me he grabs my wrist and starts dragging me away. "Why are you so close to her, Cheong-san.." he murmers.

"We're together, stop overreacting you moron." Cheong-san hisses.

Gyeong-su walks over to me and quickly grabs my wrist.
I swat his hand away, but he quickly grabs my wrist again before I could go back to Cheong-san.

"Gyeong-su, come on man. Just let them kiss." Wu-jin comments, rolling his eyes. Gyeong-su grips onto my wrist tighter.

"Do you like me still or something?" I ask him.

His cheeks go red.

"I'll take that as a yes. But I don't like you." I swing my arm around, causing him to loose grip. I walk over to my boyfriend and he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me close to his body.

Gyeong-su only stares at us, jealousy in his eyes. I can tell he wants me to love him back. However, I broke up with him for various reasons.

"Guys, why are you arguing? Aren't we all supposed to be partying?" Dae-su proclaims, munching on a bit of his snickers bar.

Noone replies.

Gyeong-su storms over to Cheong-san and I, grabbing my shoulder before swinging me around.

"Cheong-san, she's still mine." he growls, nudging him away. He was obviously jealous of my boyfriend and I.

"Yah, I broke up with you for reas-"

Gyeong-su kisses me on the cheek and my eyes go blank in shock. Cheong-san pulls me close to him.

"Gyeong-su, she obviously likes me more."

Shit, two boys are fighting over me.

"No she doesn't. I was her first boyfriend." my ex argues. Gyeong-su takes a big step infront of me. Cheong-san steps closer behind me aswell. I was basically cramped in between them.

"Y/N, who do you like more? Me or Cheong-san?" Gyeong-su asks, looking at my face with wide eyes.

"Uh ... I like Cheong-san more." I reply, gulping.

Gyeong-su stares down at the ground, sighing.

"Of course you do, I'm just weird, so no girls like me." he mutters.

Cheong-san grabs my waist and pulls me back a little.

"You're not weird, Gyeong-su." I say while putting my hand on his cheek, feeling a little bad for him. I feel his cheek go warm, and my lips curl into a small smile.

"Y/N.. I'm sorry that I got jealous of you and Cheong-san for being together. I know you broke up with me for a reason. I'm just a fucking idiot." Gyeong-su whimpers, tears beginning to form in his eyes.

Gyeong-su breaks down in tears, Cheong-san walks over to him and starts rubbing his back in circles to calm him down.

"It's okay, Gyeong-su. We'll still be friends, okay?" I whisper in his ear.

Gyeong-su lifts his head up before wiping his eyes, sighing heavily.