Cheong-san

"Rock, paper, scissors!" Cheong-san and I shout at the same time.
I pull rock, and my bestfriend pulls paper. "Ugh, asshole!" I hiss as he dumps the bag in my hands, a mischevious grin on his face. "You should've done scissors then, Y/N." he smirks. "I didn't fucking know that you was going to do paper, did I?!" I growl.

"Come on, gopher."

I storm infront of him. I hate being the gopher. A smirk soon grows on my lips while I think of something to do to Cheong-san. Hmm, I could pour orange juice in his bag.. I could literally kick him over or something. Nah, that's a little too far and my brother, Gyeong-su, would murder me. I can embarrass the shit out of him infront of his friends for revenge.

~

At lunch, I take a seat with my bestfriend's 'group'. I didn't want to be here with so many noisy boys, but I do want to embarrass Cheong-san. After it goes silent, I nudge my friend's shoulder. "Yah, who's your crush?" I whisper, a smile on my face. " . . . W.. Why should I tell you, gopher?" he replies.

I roll my eyes and scoff. "Is it On-jooo~?" I tease. "What?! Of course not, we're just bestfriends." he hisses. "Appearntly when we had a sleepover a year ago, Gyeong-su saw you holding my hand while I was sleeping. He told me." I sate.

Cheong-san's goes red-hot.

"W-Wha?! No I didn't, stop lying, moron." my brother growls. I chuckle. "Is that true, Cheong-san?" one of his friends asks. He scrunches up his face. "No? What?" Cheong-san replies. "Well, if it isn't me or On-jo, then it must be.. Namra!" I exclaim, mostly everybody around taking a glance at the small huddle of students. "Namra?! No."

"I-sak?"

"Nope."

"Hmm.. Ji-min?"

"No!" he raises his voice a little, scrunching his face once more.

"Hyo-ryung?"

"No!"

"Me?"

"I've already that it isn't you. It's some girl I met online." he replies. The group of boys all grin. "Who is this 'girl'?" Dae-su asks, nudging Cheong-san's side.

"I'm not telling you, you'll stalk her.."

I raise my eyebrows. He begins to blush when we lock eyes. I squish his cheeks playfully. "Stop being so embarrassed, everyone knows that I'm your crush." I tease. Cheong-san's face is as red like a tomato. I chuckle. "Fine, I like Y/N." he finally admits, looking down at the floor. My eyes blink multipe times. Eventhough I basically knew he likes me, I was still surprised. "Guess what, bestie?!" I exclaim. "I like you too!" I say, wrapping my arms aroumd Cheong-san, hugging him tightly like a child hugging their teddy bear.

His lips meet mine for the first time. His lips are soft. He pulls me into a soft, gentle kiss. I snake my arms around his waist and keep him close to my body, colour flushed onto my cheeks.
The boys huddled around us all 'awww' while they watch this rather romantic scene. I break the kiss and cup Cheong-san's cheek, a soft smile on my both of our faces. "That was quite nice!" I grin, kissing his cheek. "I love, you Y/N." he says confidently. "Love ya aswell." I whisper in his ear.