Wu-jin

Smut: Yes

Gore: No

Pre-apocalypse?: Yes

I sit next to my boyfriend, Jang Wu-jin, and kiss his lips with passionately, my lips smothering against his soft skin. I feel my boyfriend interwine my hand as I kiss him.

"Y/N, can you breathe?" Dae-su asks, slapping the back of my head, which causes me to flinch in shock. I break the kiss and roll my eyes.

"Of co-"

"Don't slap my girlfriend, idiot." Wu-jin skowls, hitting his bestfriend's arm playfully.

Dae-su winces and takes his seat behind Wu-jin.
My boyfriend grabs my thigh underneath the table, rubbing his veiny hand up and down on it. I can't help but blush.

As the teachers speak to the class, Wu-jin continues to touch my thigh. I can't help but fidget with my fingers. I stand up from my seat.

"Yes, Y/N? Do you know the answer?"

"Can I go to the bathroom please."

"Alright then, you can go." the teacher replies.

I make my way to the bathroom, not knowing that someone was following me. Suddenly, I am pinned against the wall and I punch the figure in the chest.

"What the fuck!" I shout, staring at their face.

It was Wu-jin.

His brown eyes are soft, and it seemed like he didn't care about the punch nor my shout.

"What the hell.." I whisper in a way more quieter tone, backing against the wall a bit more. Wu-jin grabs my wrist, smiling a little.

"Don't be shy, babe." he murmers, releasing my wrist from his tight grip and beginning to touch my thigh again. "How about we do something in the toilets, uh? It seems you like this already." Wu-jin whispers in my ear.

He drags me to the boys' bathroom. I look around the room. It's so different from the girls' bathroom. Suddenly, I'm pushed into a random pubicle. Wu-jin stands infront of me, smiling.

"I know you've been waiting for this, right my love? To see me naked.." Wu-jin whispers in my ear, a smirk on his face.

"Fuck.. Yes.." I murmer, snuggling my head into his chest. Wu-jin bends down and takes my shoes off, then my socks. He slowly slides down my skirt before tossing it away. Wu-jin unfolds his body, then he starts to remove my shirt.

After he takes off my bra, Wu-jin starts to undress himself. When he's finished undressing himself, he pushes me over so I sit on the toilet seat. Wu-jin crouches down infront of me, kissing my thigh.

"I love you so much you know." he smiles after breaking the kiss. Wu-jin gently starts to touch inbetween my legs, causing me to shake a little.

"Ah~ Wu-jin~ That feels.. amazing~" I moan. Wu-jin starts to rub my pussy faster. My legs open a little more as he does rubs it even faster.
I let out a few moans, my eyes rolling back.

"W-Wu-jin.. Marry me already fuck." I moan once more, beginning to suck on his lips, my eyes still rolled back.
Wu-jin stops rubbing my pussy, clenching onto both of my thighs, squishing them tightly a little.

"I will one day, my love." Wu-jin whispers after he nibbles the shell of my ear.

Sorry that this is a little bit short! :(