Ha-ri

Smut: No

Pre-apocalypse?: Yes

Gore: No

I walk to the archery building, Jang Ha-ri was going to train me because the coach said I have to get better at this sport otherwise I'll be kicked out the club. "Y/N, you're here." Ha-ri smiles softly as I push open the doors. She doesn't face me, except her eyes are only locked at the target. She shoots her arrow, and it hits the red one.

My eyes widen. I guess she really is a good archer.

I grab my bow and arrow before jogging up to her, standing by her side. I extend my arm and shoot the arrow; however the arrow goes directly to the white part of the target.

Ha-ri sighs. "You done it too quickly. You have to focus." she explains. I nod.

She once again shoots the arrow, it hits the blue part. I nod once more, before shooting another arrow. I done better than last time. I was able to get the black part.

"That's better, now keep practising."

After Ha-ri and I finish training, she allows me to have a sleepover at her house since my parents are actually out on a business trip. "Y/N, if my brother starts acting weird towards you in a like, you know way, then tell me. I don't want you two sharing saliva." she states.

"Sure.. He's not really my type anyways." I smile softly, blushing.

A smile grows on her face as we walk out the door. The sun is just starting to set, leaving the sky in an orange colour.

~

After we arrive at her house, I set my rucksack on the floor before slipping off my shoes. "Ha-ri!! Is that you?" a male voice calls from upstairs.

"Yes, who else would it be?" she replies, but getting no answer.

Wu-jin rushes downstairs. As soon as his eyes lock with mine, his cheeks flush with bright colour. A smile grows on my face. "I know you have a crush on Y/N, but don't act weird to them, brother." Ha-ri states.

Jin rolls his eyes. "I won't. I don't even like theml." he states, jogging back upstairs.

I can't lie, Ha-ri was pretty hot. I wouldn't mind sharing saliva with her.. "Ha-ri, do you have a crush?" I ask her nervously while we make our way to the living room, sitting down on the couch.

"Hmm, yes. But why do you want to know?" she replies, a slight smirk on her face.

"Can you tell me a bit about them, pleasee?"

"Well.. They're cute, not that good at archery, a dumbass, and I think my brother likes them." she smiles, not looking at my face.

My cheeks flush with red colour. Could she be talking about me? "Is it me, Ha-ri?" I ask nervously.

Her face finally faces me, and she nods slowly. Ha-ri's soft cheeks were also red like mine. "You have to be joking, right? Not much people like me in this sorta way." I murmur.

"I'm not joking, Y/N. I do love you, alot. I've had a crush on you as soon as you joined the archery club."

Before I knew it, our lips were touching, and we were sharing saliva. The kiss was rough, and it felt amazing.

"Ha-ri! Y/N!" Wu-jin calls as he runs down the stairs. "W-Woah, are you guys kissing?!"

"What does it look like, moron." Ha-ri scoffs as her hand drops into mine, holding it tightly.

Wu-jin trots away, obviously a little shocked. A chuckle escapes my mouth. What a moron he really is.

"I love you, Jang Ha-ri."