Gwi-nam

Smut - No

Gore- No

Pre apocalypse - No

I sit in a classroom, sighing as I eat a chocolate bar from my pocket I took from home this morning. I'm so glad I brang it. I just sigh, it's so boring. I'll probably die if I stay in this shitty school until tomorrow.

Suddenly, the door opens and I grab my knife, pointing it at the figure.

Gwi-nam, my boyfriend.

I lower my knife down after seeing his not a zombie, however his eye was missing and he had blood splattered all over him.
His lips curled in a devillish smirk as he walked over to me, squatting down to get to my height.

"Hey, whore." he says, and I roll my eyes, that nickname again?

"Fuck off, mullet boy." I skowl, hitting his cheek playfully like we always do.

Except this time, he grabs hair and turns my head to him.

"Did you just fucking slap me?" he growls.

Normally he doesn't mind me hitting him playfully? Anxiously, I nod, hoping he doesn't do it back because his slaps are pretty painful.

He lets go off my hair and stands up, making me look up to him.

"Y/N, stand up so I don't have to look down on such a weak pathetic girl like you." he demands, and I do as he says.

"Weak and path-" I'm cut off by Gwi-nam's intimidating and deep voice.

"I'm not what I used to be. I'm their leader now. I own this school. You're nothing to me now, got it?" Gwi-nam explains, my hands getting trembly.

Whose leader? The zombies leader?

I crouch down and grab my snapped broom, putting the sharp side at him.

"You really think that'll work, dipshit?" Gwi-nam snickers, his body looming over me.

"I don't u-understand, are you the zombies' leader?" I ask him nervously.

"Pretty much. Now why are you so scared, princess." he whispers in my ear, causing me to flinch.

If he's the zombies' 'leader', doesn't that mean he's one of them? I lightly nudge him away with the broom, my legs trembling like I'm about to collapse.

"Aish, I won't hurt you. I'm not hungry, besides I can just find Cheong-san's group and feast on them.."

My eyes widen as he speaks about 'feasting' on Cheong-san and his friends.

What if eats me when there's no more 'humans' he can eat?!

"I don't t-trust you. W-Were you bit?!" I ask hesitantly trying to battle the tears coming out my eyes.

"Yes, but I'm not one of them." he replies, and I step back, my back leaning against the wall.

Gwi-nam lowers down the broom slowly, and throws it away. Then he crouches down and grabs my knife, throwing it away aswell.
Due to the noise, zombies rush over to the objects and inspect them.
Now I'm defenseless. He's my boyfriend, why am I so scared of him?

"Princess, I won't hurt you. I don't have a reason to hurt you. You're also too precious to kill." Gwi-nam whispers in my ear, causing my body to shiver.

"Want me to prove it?" he asks me.

I shakily nod, Gwi-nam opens his arms and waits for me to hug him, which I do.
My legs shake as I think he's gonna to rip my fucking flesh off, but he doesn't.

"See, I'm not a zombie, my love." his voice sounded soft now, like he knew I was petrified of him.

"F-Fine.. I-I trust you" I stammer, causing him to chuckle.

"I'll never bite you. I know you're scared of me, but I don't want you to be, Y/N."

Gwi-nam tightens his hug on me, making me feel safe and warm.
He wasn't cold like my friend was before she turned, except he's a normal temparture.

"Don't worry, princess. I'll protect you from the zombies out there and make sure we get out of this shithole together." Gwi-nam calmly says.