Cheong-san

Smut: No

Gore: No

Pre-apocalypse: No - After apocalypse

I follow Mi-jin, Ha-ri, Dae-su, Su-hyeok and Hyo-rung over to a hidden area in the camp, and I see On-jo standing near a wall, a rope attached to it.

"Hey, I told you not to tell anyone else." On-jo reminds Su-hyeok.

Dae-su looks behind him, while Su-hyeok scratches his neck nervously.

"Yeah, I told Dae-su, then Dae-su told Ha-ri then Ha-ri told Mi-jin then I'm guessing Mi-jin told Y/N and Hyo-rung?" Su-hyeok replies.

"Whatever, let's just hurry before we get caught." I state, holding On-jo's hand tightly in a way to comfort her a bit.

The group one by one climbs over the wall. I can't help but think about my boyfriend, Cheong-san. And how I probably won't see him again.

Never.

We get to the snack tree, where On-jo leaves a chip backet and Dae-su puts something down there aswell.

Please come back to me, Cheong-san.

Please come back Nam-ra.

I read the ribbons on the tree as I walk past, tears beginning to fill my eyes. I miss them, I-sak, Gyeong-su, Miss.Park, Ji-min, Joon-yeong, Wu-jin, Nam-ra, Cheong-san.

All of them.

They didn't deserve to die, not a single one of my friends.

They were only students.

We were only students.

We didn't deserve to see such things traumitize us and petrify us for the rest of your lives.
Before I know it, I was crying.

"It's okay, Y/N." On-jo whispers to me, wiping my tears with her thumb slowly. I smile softly.

We soon make it the school, and my eyes stare at the construction building, which was now mostly gone.

The school was partly fine, not completely though. As we walk in the school building, I can't help but remember the deaths of my friends, and the trauma.

I see something in the hallway.

It was Cheong-san, it was him.

I walk up to him.

"Y/N-?"

My arms wrap around Cheong-san tightly, but I can't feel his body. Or his arms wrapping around me back. I release my hug and I realize that it wasn't him.

It was nothing.

Nowhere was there.

It was just a hallucination.

"Hallucinations." I murmer, walking back to the group, On-jo taking my hand again tightly before we walk up the staircase of the school.

Eventually, we make it to the rooftop, and see a blazing fire lit, but noone was there.

"Whose been here?"

"Nam-ra said she'll light a fire if we meet again, maybe it was her."

The group talks a bit, until I hear faint footsteps.

I turn around and see a slightly smiling Nam-ra infront of us.

"So you made it?" she asks, her hands in her pockets.

The group was shocked.

"I've missed you guys" Nam-ra adds, her smile growing a bit.
"I've missed all of you."

"Nam-ra.. Is anyone else here..?" I ask, she turns to me with a soft smile. Nam-ra looks down at the ground for a second.

"Yes, actually. Someone is here. Who misses you, alot. Someone who you thought was alive, and you were right."

Nam-ra looks behind her, and a figure walks over to us slowly.

"C-Cheong-san?" I murmer to myself.

The figure's face gets clearer and clearer as they step closer.

And it was Cheong-san.

I rush over to him, tears streaming down my cheeks my arms wrap around him, and this time I can feel his warm body. His warm arms wrap around me aswell.

It was Cheong-san.

"Y/N.."

"I missed you so fucking much." Cheong-san whispers in my ear, along with a kiss.

My boyfriend lifts me up in bridal style and kisses me even more.

"Cheong-san.. Please come to the camp with us, please." I beg him.

"I-I'm sorry. But... me and Nam-ra still have stuff to do here. Promise me that you'll come here every night to see me, okay?" Cheong-san replies, his eyes soft and his eyes looking at mine.

I stay silent and just continue kissing him affectionatly.

"I love you. I promise I'll come here every night." I reply, my face a bit red from all the crying.

Cheong-san brings me back to the group.

"Oh, my other friends are back." Nam-ra states, her hands in her pockets still.

Cheong-san sets me down to the ground.

"We have to go now, Y/N."

My boyfriend holds my chin and lifts it up a bit, kissing me passionately on my lips, before he follows Nam-ra over to the ledge of the roof.

Nam-ra had her cout zipped up all the way. She got her hands out of her pockets before leaping of the ledge with no problem, Cheong-san does the same.

I rush over to the ledge, peering down to see the hambies run somewhere.

"Cheong-san.." I murmer.

Hopefully Cheong-san's actually alive in season 2 <3