Gwi-nam x reader

REQUEST

!SMUT!

After having found out my beloved boyfriend, Yoon Gwi-Nam was literally a fucking half zombie or whatever he said, I of course ran away out of fear, because that's just a normal instinct.

But, I can't help but notice how much I need him right now.. there's loads of zombies outside my classroom, gnawing and scratching at the glass.

I'm fucked if the glass actually breaks.

Why'd I even run away from Gwi-nam? I'm such a dumbass, he could've helped me, not gonna lie. I begin to cry and shake, cowering in the corner of the class with a fucking snapped broomstick.

I feel my eyes swell up with tears.

Why am I crying?

I'm not a pussy and the zombies will hear me.

I cover my mouth with my hand as I continue to whimper quietly to myself.

Suddenly, the door slams open and I yelp, pulling both my hands to my mouth so I can cover it.

I'm doomed.

I back up against a wall as I hear footsteps getting closer and closer. I close my eyes and accept my fate..

"Get up, slut."

Gasping, I open my eyes to see Gwi-nam.

"Tsch, why are you crying? You're such a little pussy." He smirks, gently grabbing my wrist, despite his super-human strength, he's quite gentle..

"I t-thought I was g-going t-to die.." I say, whining, dropping the broomstick weapon as I wrap my arms around his cold body.

"Shi, you're so cute.." He whispers, sighing as he gives in the hug and wraps his arm around my
waist as he begins to rub my sides.

Gwi-nam uses his body strength to shove me against the wall. I watch as he begins to loom over me, laughing a little. "I can't lie, I'm feeling a bit bored, princess.." He whispers.

He wants to fuck me.

I giggle to myself, and before I know it, he begins to suck down onto my neck, being careful not to dig his teeth in my skin though..

"I don't want to bite you, babe. I want to keep you as the powerless, frail human you are under my mercy." Gwi-nam whispers in my ear, and I can feel his breathe on my neck. "Take off your pants, slut." He orders, and I instantly obey.

I watch as Gwi-nam undos his button and rolls down his trousers, kicking them off. I stare at the tent in his boxers. He then strips off his boxers, revealing his rather big member.

"Can you take it?" He asks.

"Are we really fucking in an the apocyalpse?" I ask, crossing my arms.

Gwi-nam places a firm hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, 'course we are~" He replies, cupping my cheek with his free hand.

I smile to myself, locking intense eye contact with Gwi-nam before I finally open my mouth to speak. "I can take it." I shrug.

"I don't go gentle, whore." He spits, shoving me effortlessly down onto the floor, and I moan in pain, wincing. I feel his tip touch my pussy, and I moan even louder. "Shhh~" He chuckles.

Slowly, he inserts his number inside of me, smirking as he does. I moan a little more.
It feels so good already, I can't lie.

Gwi-nam spits in my face. "This is what you deserve, slut." He hisses, starting with slow, steady thrusts against my hips.

I spread my legs wider, and I feel him going even deeper inside of me.

That's it.

That's the spot.

I moan out even louder than before as I feel his dick hit my g-spot. Oh god, he's so good. This is the most sensitive spot.

"I knew I'd find your g-spot, princess~" He smirks, licking my cheek as he begins to go a little bit more rough, causing me to wrap my shaking legs around his waist and hips, curling my toes aswell.

"Augh! Augh~ Shit!" I whimper, my eyes rolling back at all the pleasure he's giving me so fucking easily.

At this point, he's basically abusing my g-spot, his dick smashing against it each thrust.

He places a rather shaky, pale hand to my lower stomach. "I'm right here, ya know?" He smirks, his dry, bloody lips curling into a sinister smile.

Gwi-nam leans in towards my neck, trailing his lips down my collarbone and planting soft, little kisses. Me and him lock eye contact, he just laughs to himself and continues aggresively fucking me, sweat beads trickling down both our foreheads as they hot and steamy air surrounds us.

I feel my walls tightening around his hard, huge dick and I let out a loud moan.

"There we go, good girl." He whispers, running his cold fingers through my hair. "When I found you, you was trembling and all pussy.. Now you're just a moaning fucking mess." He smirks.