Chapter 11

(Words: 3201)

Warren pov

I woke up to a tapping on my window. Kinda weird because my room in on the second level of the house. I got up and opened the window to look down and see a orange and cyan colour unicorn and bunny "uh hello?" I couldn't see most of their body due to them wearing cloaks "yeah hi- we are looking for new friends! You seem like a lovely Worm!" "Eagle! I'm an eagle!" I interrupted the orange one "uhhh- sure. Whatever.. a lovely eagle. We are looking for new friends. Come hang out with us!" I raised an eyebrow "what will you do if I hang out with you guys?" "We will provide you with whatever you want!" The bunny budged into the conversation "anything? R-really! Like a restaurant style.. meal?.." I sheepishly asked, they turned to each other than back to me and nodded "even if I wanted to.. date someone? You would help me?" I smirked at the thought and they both nodded again "yes! Now come along eagle thing! You have a lot to learn!" The orange one pulled out a ladder- don't even know how he got one out of nowhere but I climbed down it and followed them.

My plan is going to happen with these peoples help. I'll help them and in return they will help me get with the boy I love. He will regret ever sleeping with that STUPID ALCOHOLIC LAMP. I will show him true love. HE ONLY NEEDS ME.

I was lost in my thought when I felt a smaller fluffy hand grab onto mine "eagle thing. We are here." I snapped back into reality and saw a ladder leading up to the clouds, I look back down and stare at the bunny, I love being touched and nobody dares to even grab me or even poke me so naturally I'm super happy and smile really hard

"A-alright!" I felt a pair of hands shove me towards the ladder, I climbed up as the other two follow behind.

We got to the top. It was a nice pink colour if I do say so myself. They guided me towards a tall man. He was so divine and overall had a great vibe but it all went away when he spoke to me "𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤... 𝕋ℍ𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖? 𝕀 𝕊𝔸𝕀𝔻 𝕀 𝕎𝔸ℕ𝕋𝔼𝔻 𝕊ℍℝ𝕀𝔾ℕ𝕆𝕃𝔻 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝔸𝕋 𝕊𝕋𝕌ℙ𝕀𝔻 𝕃𝕀𝕋𝕋𝕃𝔼 𝔾𝕀ℝ𝕃!" He shouted, it rang in my ears like gunfire and his voice was so bold.

Shrignold pov

I woke up, I checked the time and it was 6:20 am. Great. I'm up early again.

I sighed, got up and went to go make myself coffee, I noticed that Warren wasn't screaming in rage so I opened his door and saw he wasn't home and his window was wide open.

To be honest I don't really care but I left his door opened for those who would.

I got down stairs and made my way into the kitchen but stopped when I heard Stanley talking on the phone.

"They are getting worse! I've tried the meds (just to help ease the feeling of wanting to vomit). We went to the doctors and I've tried to at least convince them to talk to their crush but nothing is working!... ....uh-huh... yeah.. yeah I've already tried that too, dick-head. .... Well if they don't get it fixed soon then they are as good as dead! I'm worried sick. .............. I've already tried talking to the stupid 'love' teacher and he's no help! I've asked about Paige and he's given me nothing to work with so I can't help them even if I wanted to!... ..... if you aren't going to help me then I just won't call at all!! Good day!" I heard the phone click meaning he hung up.

I hid behind a wall as Stanley walked back upstairs.

I am shocked. Does he always call me the stupid love teacher or is he just mad and sad?.. i know people tend to say stuff they don't mean to when they grieve but harsh much..

I walked into the kitchen and ACTUALLY STARTED to make the coffee.

It took about a minute or two to make.