Chapter 12

(Also like the kids aren't home alone. Brendon stayed behind to look after them)

{tw: homophobia, violence, death😈)

[words: 2388]

Shrignold pov

We got to the place after a few minutes and saw the ladder.

It was a gold ladder and if you had no idea what it was for you would probably think it lead you to the afterlife.

We got close to it then everyone turned to me.

"What?" I scanned the crowd "you go first."
"Me? I have wings. I can fly." I said as I fluttered up into the air. They groaned and let Gilbert go first. I made sure nobody got hurt going up and if anyone slipped I would catch them.

Thomas decided to just stay behind.

Once they all got to the top I led them to the 'great' mighty Malcolm.

We hid behind some clouds and watched what was happening.

"You will tell me everything you know. ABOUT. Shrignold. And. Lillith." Malcolm demanded. Warren started to talk about only the basics of what he knew of me and Lillith. Not much but it gives Malcolm the idea of what home life is like.

"Now. Was that so hard? I thought she was dead. You gay freaks have infected her mind with this disgusting gay mindset. Love can ONLY be: He's made for HER and She's made for HIM. That's just the way it's always been! The way they live is disgusting. The traditional way is perfect and its pure! It's the way true love should ways go! Not the way they live. Being gay is just wrong! People can change their gender all they want but the same still applies to them! If they change to a male they have to love a female and if they change to female they have to love a male! It's simple!" Malcolm rants.

Warren was stunned by the looks of it.

"Are you listening to me?! Speak up you pathetic worm!" Malcolm screamed but still no answer from the worm. Malcolm stood up and grabbed Warren by the shirt(?) and lifted him "are you brain-dead or something?? Or are you just choosing not to listen." Malcolm voice had dropped even more, it was scary when that happened to anyone. Still is. Malcolm dropped Warren "take him to the punishment box!" Malcolm demanded, the others grabbed Warren and rushed him there. Cliff looked at me with worry and so did emmet.

I rolled my eyes, ran out of my hiding spot and yelled for them to stop. I would do anything for my friends. Well.. I wouldn't do anything for Warren but if I save him than Cliff & Emmet will be happy.

"There you are.. STOP. Put that worm down!" Malcolm hollered, the cultists did what he said. Warren moved away from them and he had this happy look.

3rd person pov

Warren ran(?) behind Shrignold while he was being scolded for betraying the love family.

Warren felt hands grab him and pull him behind the clouds, he saw Cliff and Emmet which calmed him down seeing his two best buds helping him. He frowned a bit once he saw the other teachers. Most of the other teachers at least.

Warren was glaring at Larry, Larry didn't care.. Larry only cared about Shrignold and Lillith. He knew Lillith was safe for now. Larry had his full attention turned to Shrignold only praying that he would be okay facing Malcolm by himself.

The others were making sure that Warren was okay until these words could be heard.

"What if.. I do what you say.. IF you leave them alone. Leave Lillith out of this! She's to young for this! I'm offering myself to you! Just leave them out of this. My friends. My partner. My daughter! All of them. This is my doing!" Shrignold pleaded.