chapter 2-

(f/n) pov~

Eren try to say something but was lead before me.the took him out of handcuffs.i walked by eren with mp leading me to a room.i wanted to talk to him one me time so i tryed to turn in his direction but i got hit in the stomach again.

I leaned over and started coughing up more blood.eren try ranning over to me but people had to hold him back.everything got dark once again and I blacked out.

~time skip~

I woke up and found myself strapped down to cold metal table in nothing but a towel.a scientist walked in and look me over and started running test on me.cut me open piece but piece,me screaming in agony.

~a month later~
(At the new castle like HQ)

Eren pov~

I was walking outside and i haven't stopped thinking adout (f/n).i saw levi talking to some mps on horseback.there where two of them. the one talking levi kept gesturing to the one behind him who was holding
something white.

"what is that even a thing...no...so what is it"i keep thinking

Levi noticed me standing there and asked me to walk over to the MP's. I as i was told and I stood right next to him.

"(f/n)"i said under my breath. I stood there looking at her lifeless pale body, she had a white short dress on along with the white hat( pretty much a beanie).

The mp throw her lifeless body in my arms so i was carrying her briskly style and i look down at her.the mp laugh and said"don't weary the last thing she said was that she didn't care what we did to her as long as you we're safe or something but now she's gone so haha"

I looked at him and glared.he was adout to say something but he stopped when he look at (f/n).his face grow pale.i looked down at her and she scrunch her face and turned her head.

Levi stood there watch me to make sure I didn't do anything stupid.he told me to go and lay her down in a spare room.i bid as i was told.i layed her down and sat in a chair waiting for her to wake up.

Levi and hanji walked in and closed the door. it's about two hours waiting for her to wake up she finlly did...but just not the way i thought.

(f/n) pov

I woke up screaming and i saw that same man how beat eren and that crazy hanji girl.so i backef up still on the bed and i didn't noticed small gap between the wall and the bed so I fellin...

~~~~~~
Vote and commet thx