chapter 13-where is she

As i was putting this bag together i put a set of clothes for her and me,a blanket,and extra money.

I made the bag cause I found a file on hanji's desk that was saying that the people that were in the mp not just looking for lucy's parents but they're also looking for her they were trying to kill all of them because they tried to help me escape.and tgey didn't want them to say enything.

I know hanji wouldn't tell me because she's already worried enough about me and i wouldn't let her out of my sight.

After i packed the bag i put it under my bed and fell asleep next to lucy.

I woke up in the morning and lucy was still asleep.i got up and went to take a shower.i got out and changed in the bathroom so i didn't wake lucy.i walked out of the bathroom.

"lucy"i said looking around."lucy,where are you,im not play come out"i looked at the door and it was cracked and the hinges were broken."LUCY"i yelled ranning down the hallway.

I ran past the dining hall and then came back and ran inside."hey,have you guys seen lucy,i can't find her"i said looking underneath the tables. a whole squad was there including commander erwin.

Everyone was silent until erwin said"oh,do you me the little girl you where with" I looked at him and I started walking towards him and I said"YES,WHO ELSE". Levi was standing right next to Erwin.Hanji,eren,and the rest of the squad was sitting down.

"well if you want to know where Lucy is,she was taken by the MP's they said that they needed her for something about her deceased parents"erwin said. and looked at him with tears streaming down my face and said" DO YOU THINK I'M STUPID OR SOMETHING.THE MP'S ARE AFTER HER AND HER PARENTS BECAUSE THEY TRY TO HELP ME AND I SAW THE FILES.I'M NOT RETARDED YOU KNOW YOU.I SAW THE FILES ON HANJI'S DESK AND THEY GO TO YOUR DESK THAN TO LEVI'S THEN HERS"

After that I turned around and punch him in the nose and I turn to walk away and levi grabbed my arm and I turned around and slapped him.I kept walking towards the door and eren got up out of his seat and I pushed him back in his seat but, but i pushed him kinda of hard because chair fell over with him in it.

" I don't care if I get in trouble or not but that's my little lucy no one is going to take her away from me.her parents asked me to do them a favor and that's what I'm going to do" I thought.

I ran down the hallway out of HQ and I ran to the stables.still with tears streaming down my face I grabbed amber and I left into the forest. I could still see signs of somewhat fresh horse trails."come on Amber,come on, come on we have to go get Lucy back"i said.

After about 20 minutes of riding we finally caught up close enough where I can see them in the distance that's when I switch to my 3d maneuvering gear. it was a small squad of guys,Lucy was on one of the saddles and she was tired and her mouth taped.

I drew my sword but I wasn't going to kill any of them all I wanted was lucy. and the fact that I wasn't wearing a hat so many ears and tail are pretty much showing so I'm pretty sure that would scare them enough.

I swug in front of them and then landed and I put my arms out and yelled 'stop'. they stopped and I started walking towards them and they look like they were goung to turn around and ride the other way.but they didn't.

A man with Lucy held a gun to her head and said "make a move and i shoot her".i stoped and held a straight face they started riding towards me.they passed by me I just turned around and looked.

After they all turned around and stop looking at me I use my 3d maneuvering gear and pulled the guy off the same saddle Lucy was on and flow up into a tree.

They dismounted and use the 3dm gear while follow me and. shooting.

"this needs to end before one of us gets shot" I thought.

I put Lucy down on a tree branch and she hid in some leaves after that I went to start slashing their wires that connected there 3dm gear. I cut all their wires and started heading towards their horses.

I spooked them enough where all of them scattered.I want and got Lucy and I started heading back to HQ.I had her in my arms and we were walking because I used up to much gas already. It started raining kinda of hard but I really didn't care.lucy had a hoodie on and it didn't really bother me too much.

The only thing that really bothered me was my ears and my tail getting wet.