chapter 21-more bloody nekos

Levi's pov

As soon has i heard those words i ran after hanji.she ran all the way to her lad with me righty behind her,she ran in and shut the door right in my face.i ended up with a bloody nose for the door.

I started to bang on the door and i heard (f/n) start crying and an 'ow' from eren.i kicked the door down and eren was holding (f/n),who know has the ears and tail back know along with eren.(f/n) stopped crying and fell asleep.

Eren looked like he was going to fall over with (f/n) in his arms.i walked over and gradded (f/n),eren was out cold and fell on the floor.then he started getting smaller and ended up a tobbler sized neko."shitty glass,what did you do"i hissed.

"well shorty,since you can take care of (f/n) so well maybe take care of eren know besides know there's two cute little baby Titan toddlers"hanji said handing me eren and then running out of the room.

"tch,like it wasn't already hard enough with one and now I have two. which is just great because that means thats twice the crying,the whining;the feeding,and the mess"i start shaking my head and walking back to my room.

I open the door to my office and I walked into my bedroom and lead them both down on the bed for now. and walked out to do some paperwork.

Eren pov

I started to open my eyes and everything came into focus and my head and my butt hurt...a lot.(f/n) was awake and staring at me,she yawned and said ''hi...eren,your small now too"

"meow" was all I can say."sorry, but they don't really quite understand you and I won't understand you not for couple of minutes passed by. by the way nobody can understand us but each other.to them it pretty much just sounds like 'meow'".she huff and tried to climb off the bed she walked to the door and looked back at me.

(f/n) pov

I was still shorter then eren and i couldn't get the handle."eren your taller can you reach the handle"i asked he nodded and pulled the handle and we walked out.levi wasn't in there so we left the office and we raced to the dining hall.

Me and eren both heard somebody coming so we hid in the kitchen.we were inside a cabinet.the footsteps came into the kitchen and they started walking towards the cabinet that I was hiding in and whoever it was opened it.

It was erwin...so i did what any person would do....I jumped at his face sketching and biting him.I was still a little mad at him,tehehe.for what happened to Lucy but I couldn't do it last time.I was in hanji's office and I was all hopped up on what ever she gave me.

Someone pulled me off while eren was pecking out of the cabinet.petra saw him and pulled him out.i looked at who gradded me and of course it was hanji."NO BAD NEKO.IF YOU KEEP SCRATCHING AND BITING PEOPLE YOU'RE GOING TO GET PUNISHED"hanji said looking at me.

I glared at her and hissed and she plucked me right in the face."no,BAD NEKO"hanji said.i didn't cry but levi walked in."shorty I thought you were supposed to be watching them"hanji said.

"i was but the both walked out while i was looking for you"levi said looking at me and eren pout."well didn't you baby proof anything besides take a look at Erwin's face.(f/n) must be upset adout the you know who"hanji said while holding me still.

Levi pov

(f/n) was glaring at hanji as she finish that sentence then bit her."oww...Levi that's another thing you have to address with her she needs to stop biting and scratching people"hanji tells me.

Hanji put (f/n) down and petra did the same with eren.(f/n) stuck her tongue out at hanji then walked up to me."daaa nmm meow geaaa...ugh"was all i could make out of (f/n)'s mouth.

She was still looking up at me whining she smacked both her arms to her sides and stompped one of her feet on the floor.eren walked out and i think tryed to act it out."hey,shorty can i take them both so i can study what they do"hanji asked."yeah,as long as you don't kill them"i said looking at eren.

Hanji went to go pick up (f/n),(f/n) screamed and started running around my legs with hanji following.eren was standing there watch till he got bored and tripped hanji.

(f/n) stopped and raised her arms at me and shaking her head no.hanji picked her up and she started crying and wiggling.

Hanji's pov

After picking (f/n) and eren i went to my study.they were both whining and grunting.i set them down and went to my desk.they stopped whining started holding themselves.

"oh,you had to pee"i said gradding both of there hands and started walk to my bathroom (f/n) and eren stopped and started crying.i turned round and took a step towards them and slipped.

I slipped in something warm and yellow,i looked down and smelled it."okay,so lets get you two in the bath"i said taking one of each of there hand walking to there bathroom.

Time skip

After i dressed my wounds from trying to get the two in the tub, eren and (f/n) where in towels on my bed."ok we're going to have to figure out an easier way to communicate"i said.

" 1 finger means yes,2 fingers means no,3 fingers means potty,4 fingers means hungry,and 5 means you want something"i said happily."ok so time to get you two dressed."i gradded a pair of tiny shorts and shirt for eren and a dress for (f/n).eren happily put it on in the bathroom.

(f/n) on the other hand was throw a tantrum.she was screaming,crying,and kicking the dress away while she was laying on her back.levi walked into the room and tryed to help me.as soon as levi walked over to her she stopped kicking but not the crying or screaming.

After we got (f/n) into the dress she was pouting.

"hanji,erwin wants me,you,and eren to go and check up on the MP's along with eren's progress tomorrow"i noddes in reposes.