PLEASE READ

Okay people in Belgium,people in Paris,just people every where.If you heard or watch the news you will know about the bombings that have happened.To tell you all the truth I sick of the all,it's not fair that peoples have to loss their family,friends,anyone that they care about.They want use to be scared,they want us to be like dogs and obey.But obey we will not,killing people is not the answer,it never is.What will happen when they get what they want.

Nothing,nothing at all.All this is going to do is cause war,we don't need this.Isis,Trump, other people only want war,and don't get me wrong I don't care who you vote for but just hear me out.

No one nation or country has the right to kick out another race,or religion.People want to build walls to keep people out.None of this would help it will only cause a war and then were will that get us.It's better we have treaties with other countries.With all that we can work on something bigger.We have kids that want  to learn how to read,write,go somewhere with their life.They should have that right.All people should have the right to go somewhere without the fear of dying.

PLEASE STOP THIS!!!ALL OF THIS,YOU TRY AND MAKE PEOPLE SCARED BUT ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE DOING IS HURTING PEOPLE AND KILLING NEW GENERATIONS!I WANT TO KNOW WHY THOUGH,ONE PERSON WHO DOES SOMETHING WRONG DOESN'T MEAN THAT RELIGION SHOULD GET SHAMED OR PUNISHED FOR IT!!!THIS IS NOT THE WAY PEOPLE SHOULD DO THINGS,THIS IS ALL GOING TO SNOWBALL.I HOPE THAT WRITING THIS WILL SPARK SOMETHING IN PEOPLE TO HELP!!!

                                                        WE ARE ALL HUMAN LET'S START ACTING LIKE IT YOU ARE ALL BORN ONCE WITH THE SAME HUMANITY THAT WE ALL STILL HAVE.~

                                                                                                                          ~FROM:TORI123SKY123

  THIS STUFF WILL LEAD YOU NOWHERE.AND IF IT'S BECAUSE OF HATE I UNDERSTAND,PUT HURTING PEOPLE WON'T SOLVE ANYTHING.IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM AND WANT TO SHARE COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME.STAY SAFE AND BE CAREFUL,LOVE YOU ALL.